• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on June 3rd

you're right, you never have seen the back of my car on these drives because you are always soooooo far behind me. The only time you were in front of me on a drive i honked at you cause you were going sooooo slow and you pulled over to get out of the way. I have it on video below, just before the 9 minute mark.

http://youtu.be/abehkx3htgw <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

lol

Oh geez Jason, I didn't know you pulled over like you forgot you left the oven on at home!!

Jason - 0
Les - over a billion

You really ought to spend more time driving your car and less talking about how much "faster m" than Les you are :biggrin:

Oh geez Jason, I didn't know you pulled over like you forgot you left the oven on at home!!

Jason - 0
Les - over a billion

You really ought to spend more time driving your car and less talking about how much "faster m" than Les you are :biggrin:

Are you guys sure that was Jason? I know that I pulled over in front of the GTR when I started feeling like hurling. (I don't think that was the GTR video, though.)

Are you guys sure that was Jason? I know that I pulled over in front of the GTR when I started feeling like hurling. (I don't think that was the GTR video, though.)

Yes, I'm positive it was Jason.:biggrin:

Very late to organize my pics, but here they are. Fewer cars, more people.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1159...ms/5754496267909256497?authkey=CLfHxIys8sO8ag

DSC_1631.jpg

DSC_1635.jpg

DSC_1639.jpg

DSC_1652.jpg

DSC_1655.jpg

Yes, I'm positive it was Jason.:biggrin:

Everyone was going so slow I had to physically pull over to create more room to drive :p and cause les kept honking I thought I had a flat lol.

Everyone was going so slow I had to physically pull over to create more room to drive :p and cause les kept honking I thought I had a flat lol.

You were the only one going slow. There was a huge gap between you and the car in front of you, that's why I was honking not because there was anything wrong with the car, only the driver.:wink:

Hey les, I need you to do a third gear pull again. Your my benchmark no joke. I remember about a bus on you with the fresh install. Mexi loud and me were messing around but I feel I was only pulling a car or 2, when if on you I pulled a bus I should be buses ahead of Robert. I changed the filter (pretty dirty) and that along with the new 02 seems like much better response. But since you were the only person I went up against I have no one else to compare too :/

Hey les, I need you to do a third gear pull again. Your my benchmark no joke. I remember about a bus on you with the fresh install. Mexi loud and me were messing around but I feel I was only pulling a car or 2, when if on you I pulled a bus I should be buses ahead of Robert. I changed the filter (pretty dirty) and that along with the new 02 seems like much better response. But since you were the only person I went up against I have no one else to compare too :/

LOL at Roberts nicknames. Mexibean, enchillada, mexibitch, Mexiloud, Bean dip LMAO.

You also have to consider air intake temps. I remember I drove on a hot day from victorville about 200 miles doing errands before I went to visit robert, my cars engine bay was hot from all the driving and because of that (and tension pulley) I didnt pull that much on him like I did to another NA2 NSX on a drive. There is a huuuge performance difference on a FI car when temps go up high as im sure you know.

Back