Detailing Day in New York- Any Interest?

RSO 34 said:
I am still bringing my track rat to see what can be done with a car that is actually driven.

Watch it buddy, some of us "DRIVE" our cars on the road, and some of us drive in circles, and some of us take good care of our cars, preserve their Japan given beauty, and some of us "rice 'em up" (I don't mean you Bailey), to each his own (or hers, as the case may be), but just because I take good care of mine, don't insinuate that it isn't driven. I might not have as many miles as Mark B, or RSO, but my car is driven, and driven well, I can drive the rubber off the wheel, and still keep the car on the road, can you????? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Count me in. Nev sorry we can't seem to get together. Are you in my area at the ceremony or up in NY?

I'm also looking forward to meeting so many of the crew. Did DocJohn commit or is he staying in PA.

What do we need to bring other than our incredible rides?

See U Sunday :D :D :D

Sorry guys :( We have our fetus' shower tommorow.

Unfortunately "work" :mad: :mad: has once again interfered with fun :mad: :mad:

All was well the weather is going to be perfect and lo and behold the calls started rolling in tonight. I know everyone is going to have a great time and I will be looking for the glowing results at XPO :cool: . Sorry to bail at 4 in the morning but hey this nonsense pays the bills.

Send me some before and after pics.....

Happy detailing :D :D :D

Hello, It was nice to meet you guys !! :) ,(i couldnt stay longer cuz had to go back to work :mad: )
i didnt have chance to ask what kind of products they used, or talk to the boss(I arrived too late :( ) , but the detailing work was amazing, :eek: (1 black tl, one black NSX)car turned in to mirror..
(by the way, i was the one with the red nsx with volk rims two asian :cool: )

i missed almost everything tho, :mad: but saw few NSXes

One red nsx with bbs rims with black top and spoiler,
one yellow 2002+ NSX, (thanks :) )
one silver NSX with zandari rims(one very very clean)
silver NSX with 94 and up rims(dont know what year),
black NSX that people were working on,
few G35's,
Few TL's
black modena,
black maranello,
Red modena which came later(maybe came back)
one M5, etc...

It was Great!! :cool:

This was a great day. Thanks to detailing Dynamics for hosting this event. Nice to meet the other NSXers - THonda & DJJoonie, as well as all the other guys there. Special props to Pete and the Infinity gang - good showing. OK, where are the pictures?

We had a good day in NY. We took Bob's track rat with its very dull beat up finish and restored it to like new at Detailing Dynamics shop. Pictures from the day can be found here: http://adejoie.smugmug.com/gallery/233085

Here are some before after pics of Bob's car:

9076453-L.jpg

9045598-L.jpg

9045600-L.jpg

9076455-L.jpg

9044823-L.jpg

9076456-L.jpg

9044880-L.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the Miled treatment!!!!!!

Before I get a chance to upload some photos, I just want to publicly thank (and praise) several NSXers for their efforts in turning my road weary NSX into a shining example of what an NSX can, and should, look like.

Although we expected that we would all get a chance to wash and detail our cars, it turned out that it was not going to occur but that did not stop Miled from stepping up to volunteer that he would personally give my NSX the Miled Treatment. He was then joined by Roger, Keith and Tony to help restore some of the luster that had long been a memory after 80,000 miles and 30 track days.

I cannot thank them enough for going above and beyond simple friendship and spending an incredible amount of effort and personal time on a Sunday to detail my car for almost 4 hours while they neglected their own cars. The end result will be seen in photos to be posted but I needed to absolve myself of some guilt caused by being the recipient of their incredible "gift" to me and leaving me speechless except to say that they are examples of what makes our NSX community so great.

Re: Thanks for the Miled treatment!!!!!!

RSO 34 said:
Before I get a chance to upload some photos, I just want to publicly thank (and praise) several NSXers for their efforts in turning my road weary NSX into a shining example of what an NSX can, and should, look like.

Although we expected that we would all get a chance to wash and detail our cars, it turned out that it was not going to occur but that did not stop Miled from stepping up to volunteer that he would personally give my NSX the Miled Treatment. He was then joined by Roger, Keith and Tony to help restore some of the luster that had long been a memory after 80,000 miles and 30 track days.

I cannot thank them enough for going above and beyond simple friendship and spending an incredible amount of effort and personal time on a Sunday to detail my car for almost 4 hours while they neglected their own cars. The end result will be seen in photos to be posted but I needed to absolve myself of some guilt caused by being the recipient of their incredible "gift" to me and leaving me speechless except to say that they are examples of what makes our NSX community so great.
Wow Bob! I'm sure others will feel the same as I to say I'm very touched by your thoughtful comments. While you kindly praised our efforts, it should also be known to others that even though we didn't expect anything, you considerately reciprocated by treating us all to a very nice early dinner. Muito obrigado!
355.gif
There was absolutely no way you were going to drive out of a professional detailing facility with the rat looking like that! When I asked and was informed that your NSX was not going to be detailed, and not even washed
14.gif
, my natural detailing instincts immediately took control, and the rest as they say is history! She looked so good that I even had to remove my shades
49.gif
to confirm. What can I say, I love what I do and our NSX community, very much like a tight squadron, will always watch each other’s back. Well done fellas!

Keith, thanks for being my wingman today. It was great seeing everyone and glad I had the opportunity to meet THonda and djjoonie. I’m looking forward to the next detail on Tony’s NSX!

Ciao… Miléd

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Look for me because I wanna see the system in your car as im sure pictures dont do it justice.

I'm sorry i missed you at the event.By the time I got out of work and got to the shop everyone but Matt(the owner)was gone.Keep in touch and we will meet up sometime.

musclesmarinara said:
I'm sorry i missed you at the event.By the time I got out of work and got to the shop everyone but Matt(the owner)was gone.Keep in touch and we will meet up sometime.

Im sure we will bump into each other at one of many northeast gatherings soon.

Back