Colored 02+ NSX Headlights... what do you think??

Hi guys,

i always wondered how would the NSX 02+ Headlights look with the interior color matched to the car...

we all know the white look, but as my car is red, and i want to make a 02+ R conversion (when my wallet can afford it), i don't think that white headlights looks good in other body color than white.

So, yesterday as i was trying the new Xbox 360 game, Forza 2, i played with a friend of mine and of corse, we choosed the NSX-R. My surprise was that the headlight interior changed with the body color. Here are the results:

White_01.JPG

White_02.JPG

Black_01.JPG

Red_01.JPG

Red_02.JPG

Red_03.JPG

Red_04.JPG

with this, i know for sure that when i make the conversion, i'll ask clearcorners to paint them Formula Red..

What do you guys think??

Last edited:
I'd prefer white even if the body of the car is of different colour.

5772IMG_57481.jpg

It is an option in Japan.

Not sure about the other colors (besides white), but i think it looks real good on the black NSX.

Silverstone wannabe's.... :rolleyes: :biggrin:

You all wanna be like your daddy.

Last edited:
Silverstone wannabe's.... :rolleyes: :biggrin:

You all wanna be like your daddy.

Yeah ,but it wasn't cool when daddy took his car to the dealer..LOL

My car is at the dealer now, they ordered a new set of headlamps. But before that they called me and said they can't warranty the lamps because "someone got in there and painted them silver to match the body color" (my car is silverstone). :rolleyes: Finaly they went on e-bay and noticed all NSX's have silver headlamps and now they will warranty. This was after I had to tell them the silver is stock... I guess this is what happens when a dealer sees one NSX a year.

I will post results if this fixes it.

Can someone photoshop a LBBP with the body color headlights? The game pic's make it hard to tell.

This is something i could do now since my car is already in the shop.

btw.. I thought there was a thread on how to disassemble the headlight but i haven't been able to find it.

Can someone photoshop a LBBP with the body color headlights? The game pic's make it hard to tell.

This is something i could do now since my car is already in the shop.

btw.. I thought there was a thread on how to disassemble the headlight but i haven't been able to find it.

This is is the only thread I could find.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72792&highlight=painting+headlights

These guys will do it ,but they're pricey http://www.clearcorners.com/products/acura/nsx1/

In fact, in the game i saw the LBBP with color matched headlights...same as Orange, Lime green, etc...many colors ... i just didn't take any photos, but i will, of them all in track...in the showroom they look very dark, as you can see above.

As usual, Black looks the sweetest. Now if I could only quit my job to have enough time to polish my car so it would look so good, that would be perfect.

I think it's very "F-car'ish", and that's the reason alot of people are saying the C6 is an F-car wannabe. Having said that, I still like it. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but didn't want to try and do it myself. Now that I have a source, I will get them done soon...

It's funny too because there's A LOT of things I've been contemplating doing to my car, but haven't really taken the time to research and wasn't really sure what the mods would look like. With Forza 2, I can actually do everything I've been wanting to do to my car aesthetically, and see how it will turn out before I actually drop the coin... :cool:

Why you diggin' up old shit for? Yes, blue is fine for a shoe. Not for an NSX. :biggrin:

Uh oh you must've touched a nerve Comtec he's acting all ghetto now! I guess to match his ghetto fabulous shoes:biggrin:

$5 bucks says Maximus_Nsx and Ski_Banker go out and buy a pairs to match!LOL

Why you diggin' up old shit for? Yes, blue is fine for a shoe. Not for an NSX. :biggrin:
Ah come on, two months isn't old. I like the color of them. :smile:

Uh oh you must've touched a nerve Comtec he's acting all ghetto now! I guess to match his ghetto fabulous shoes:biggrin:

$5 bucks says Maximus_Nsx and Ski_Banker go out and buy a pairs to match!LOL

Hehe, :wink:
He posted earilier that someone wanted to be like their daddy. I guess Maximus_NSX and Ski_Banker were the ones he was talking to. :biggrin:

All you Silver vs. Blue guys really need to get a room.

Sorry pal, i am straight. :biggrin:

Back