• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Carbon 6: Super GT Mirror

I understand your concern. Keep in mind I will only be making 12 sets in total. That includes any allocated to SOS. No additional sets will be made. The molds will be retired and used only for potential repair of existing pieces. I will also have SOS sign an agreement that will prevent them from making any duplicates from outside sources. I want this to be as "exclusive" as you do. I hope that eases your concerns a bit.

Also, because of additional interest from other NSX Prime members, They may all be reserved anyway.

Thanks, that answers my question. Good to know.

I just rolled the car outside and tried to get some photographs of different angles.

MR13.jpg

MR14.jpg

MR10.jpg

MR11.jpg

MR12.jpg

super happy sos wont make any replicas of these:smile:
:biggrin: cant wait

I understand your concern. Keep in mind I will only be making 12 sets in total. That includes any allocated to SOS. No additional sets will be made. The molds will be retired and used only for potential repair of existing pieces. I will also have SOS sign an agreement that will prevent them from making any duplicates from outside sources. I want this to be as "exclusive" as you do. I hope that eases your concerns a bit.

Also, because of additional interest from other NSX Prime members, They may all be reserved anyway.

wait... so theres only one spot available left?!

wait... so theres only one spot available left?!

Currently, there are 13 reservations on my list. One is on standby in case someone changes there mind. I do not want to say they are all "sold" sense they are only reservations at this point. However, that is the priority in which they will be offered.

Jeff

Can you make a FRP version for poor people?:cool:

With the current tooling, no. The tolerances for the thickness are very tight to create the return where the opening/mirror glass is. It could be done. The issue would be in the strength of the fiberglass at that thickness.

Another reason for the all carbon fiber construction is the weight. I will post some pictures as I construct the first sets... the weight of the parts are quite remarkable. For example, the carbon fiber base without the hardware installed weights less than the mirror glass.

Or a non-powered version :wink:. I don't adjust mine anyways.

No, sorry.
Also, It seems like all the pieces are spoken for at this point.

Update: Custom torsion springs for the break-a-way are now done. I will start production next week.

Very limited production is what sold me :-) aside from the fact that these look to be very well made.

Well that's just silly :tongue:. I haven't seen a NSX other then mine in a year or more. Come to think of it, been working out of state for two years so i don't get to see mine very much either :frown:.

Mike

Absolutely amazing! These mirrors are awesome!

Well that's just silly :tongue:. I haven't seen a NSX other then mine in a year or more. Come to think of it, been working out of state for two years so i don't get to see mine very much either :frown:.

Mike

Its a little different in socal. Don't worry, I travel a lot ans see my NSX few months out of the year.

Guess your right. Just meant that the NSX is already very exclusive and we pay for it with every part we buy. To make a very exclusive part for a exclusive car just makes the price that much higher. Nothing against the OP because they have to recoup their investment in just a few parts.

Didn't get to drive my car more then 5 times last year :frown:.

Mike

Guess your right. Just meant that the NSX is already very exclusive and we pay for it with every part we buy. To make a very exclusive part for a exclusive car just makes the price that much higher. Nothing against the OP because they have to recoup their investment in just a few parts.

Didn't get to drive my car more then 5 times last year :frown:.

Mike

Mirrors will be awesome once received. FYI I haven't driven my NSX in six years:redface:

Mirrors will be awesome once received. FYI I haven't driven my NSX in six years:redface:

I drove mine before I bought it from my friend, but since it's actually been mine, I have yet to drive it other than shuffling it between garage bays... At least I'm not the only one!

I drove mine before I bought it from my friend, but since it's actually been mine, I have yet to drive it other than shuffling it between garage bays... At least I'm not the only one!

Sorry to hear..

These mirrors look so damn good on your car Jeff. They compliment your widebody perfectly.

Back