Black NSX on I-465 in Indy on 8/26/05....was it you??

I was driving home from work yesterday in my ultra-boring, yet fuel efficient, company car when I spotted a CLEAN black NSX going the other way on I-465 in Indy yesterday. It was around 4:15 p.m. near where I-465 and 865 meet on the Northwest side.....the car appeared to have some aftermarket wheels and was very clean looking. I just wanted to see if it was anyone on here since the NSX community around these parts is pretty small. Seeing that car made my otherwise lackluster day quite a bit better. Thank you. :)

Hmm, you sure about the time? My wife and I were coming from an appointment up by 130th and Meridian. I'm guessing we would've been on 465 westbound between Meridian and 65S around 2:30 or so. Heading down to Caesar's for the Carrot Top show :biggrin:

I happened to spot a Zanardi yesterday going South on Meridian in the 50's blocks around 1:00pm. I gave him a headlight flash but got no response :frown: Haven't seen a Zanardi around here since the one went up to Michigan. Man we need to have a meet, the summer is almost gone.

Nate

Big_nate said:
Hmm, you sure about the time? My wife and I were coming from an appointment up by 130th and Meridian. I'm guessing we would've been on 465 westbound between Meridian and 65S around 2:30 or so. Heading down to Caesar's for the Carrot Top show :biggrin:

I happened to spot a Zanardi yesterday going South on Meridian in the 50's blocks around 1:00pm. I gave him a headlight flash but got no response :frown: Haven't seen a Zanardi around here since the one went up to Michigan. Man we need to have a meet, the summer is almost gone.

Nate

I am pretty sure about the time.....I was getting back into Indy around 4:15 p.m. when I saw the car. My first thought was that it was your car because it was clean and had dark wheels with a polished lip.

Back