• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

AP-X NSX turbo system (angus turbo kit)

Re: DIY Turbo kit !

Wil, would it be possible to run 400 with my set up? Using the 440 injectors, my water to air intercooler, and the FIC. With a stock motor. Thanks, Frank

This will be easy frank , probably 8 psi or so.

I will be shooting for about 7-8lbs with the meth.

getting closer

Rich

I will be shooting for about 7-8lbs with the meth.

getting closer

Rich

I guess you will want a blue wastegate spring then! Let me know if you want one of these too.

Looking forward for Frank to get his done so I can check it out, and order myself one.

I replied to your pm , if you have any other questions , feel free to call me!

Wil, thanks for answering my questions over the weekend. The y-pipe, muffler, and turbo are on. This looks great so far, especially with the polished muffler. My charge pipes will be here on Friday, and then off to the polisher. 2 weeks from now the intercooler with the charge pipes will be installed. The intercooler looks nice all polshed with the silver Tial BOV, sitting on top of it. Frank

Wil, thanks for answering my questions over the weekend. The y-pipe, muffler, and turbo are on. This looks great so far, especially with the polished muffler. My charge pipes will be here on Friday, and then off to the polisher. 2 weeks from now the intercooler with the charge pipes will be installed. The intercooler looks nice all polshed with the silver Tial BOV, sitting on top of it. Frank

How about some pics Frank?

Will u have the car ready in time for NSX Stock?

Bryan

Wil, not sure how to post pics. Another prime member is kind enough to post the pics of my replica nsx-r seats ( KITE GARAGE), on here for me. Maybe I can e-mail you pics from my phone and then you could post them up. The kit looks very nice. Frank

If its not ready by nsx stock you are more than welcome to stop by. My house is only 15 mins form were nsx stock will be held. P.M. me for my phone number. Frank

If its not ready by nsx stock you are more than welcome to stop by. My house is only 15 mins form were nsx stock will be held. P.M. me for my phone number. Frank

Frank, I will PM you my number and e-mail address, I can post pictures for you. I would like to see your NSX while I am at NSX Stock.

Almost there

installed the air filter and lower charge pipe (posted new pictures under my thread in the FI forum)

Started it up and everything works as intended- no leaks!

I had to fake the upper charge pipe as mine is getting a bung attached for the meth jet as I messed up my thread.

Be ready for tune soon.

Also got my rear valence in (2002+) - looks great.

THANKS WILL FOR ALL THE HELP!!!

Also, what should the gap be and how do you gap a plug that they say should not be changed in gap?
Questions I also have...... maze Wil get all the factz!
Trev

For those too lazy to look this up

As long as you use the laser platinum ( platinum on both sides) you will be fine , a lot of people like to run the coppers , but they are a bit more trouble to change , so a longer wearing plug is welcomed.
As far as heat range , you can run a 6 if you are going to run meth , if not run a 7 . Incidentally , the OEM NSX-R plug is a heat range 7.

**IMPORTANT**

You want to make sure to gap the plugs to .028" to avoid "blowing out the spark"

So I ran my car today on the dynojet , car ran 362 on mustang AWD dyno last week , today I pulled 422! This is at 6.5 psi . Will post vids later

I also ran joboo's car which pulled 335 on the mustang , with VVIS connected , disconnected it and pulled 397 on dynojet! This is at 5.5 psi

Finished up the install tonight- ready for tuning

Here is the upper charge pipe and the finished meth tank

Wheels are on!!!!

Attachments

• nsx-t1.jpg
    nsx-t1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 813
  • nsx-t2.jpg
    nsx-t2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 755
  • nsx-t3.jpg
    nsx-t3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 696
  • nsx-t4.jpg
    nsx-t4.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 794
  • nsx-t5.jpg
    nsx-t5.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 718

can't wait to see your setup frank

Wil, me either. The package with the charge pipes will arrive today. They are getting dropped off at the polisher tommorow morning. I think we can install the intercooler this weekend. Also, taking off my valve covers this weekend to put on new gaskets and cam plugs, thanks SOS for the parts. While the covers are off they are getting painted the wrinkle rad. Next, weekend Bryan, and Chris will be at my house so they will shoot some pics. Frank

Back