• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

AP-X NSX turbo system (angus turbo kit)

Re: DIY Turbo kit !

ko-nsx, It's very easy to install will's turbo kit if you know how turbo system work. It should take about two days to install everything unless your car is 91-96 then it'll take a little bit longer cause to need to swap out the header. I'm in san antonio if you need help on the install or wanna check out his turbo kit, let me know

Actually you only need to change the headers if you have 91-94 , and you only need to change the downpipes , not the manifolds , this is really easy , 3 bolts each , it is pretty easy to find the 95-96 downpipes in the for sale section .

yeah that's right but I don't think people wants to run stock 91-96 header for their turbo kit.

Most of the local guys that I have done installs for are running the stock headers , the aftermarket headers do make more power , but not necessary.

Wil, just sent pm. Thanks, Frank

PM replied Frank , looks like you are getting closer , you should post up some pics of your setup so far!

Test fit the custom meth tank and installed the meth pump last night

see below

too bad I need to put the carpet back in!

Attachments

• 225Y7546.jpg
    225Y7546.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 692
  • 225Y7545.jpg
    225Y7545.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,255

Looking good Rich , I really love the custom meth tank , one of my best ideas!

Looking good Rich , I really love the custom meth tank , one of my best ideas!

I admit when I saw that picture I said "hell yeah!"
Is that the tank that comes with your kit?

just got back from dyno 5.5 psi 380.14 hp 298.81 torque

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 720

very nice.... looks like it is a late spooler though (peak Tq @ 5k). Is the turbo lag noticeable?

Great Pull at 5.5lbs!

what injectors are you running and did you go with meth injection as well as your intercooler?

Rich

I admit when I saw that picture I said "hell yeah!"
Is that the tank that comes with your kit?

This tank is available from me seperately , or as an option with my kit.

just got back from dyno 5.5 psi 380.14 hp 298.81 torque

Very nice doc , these numbers are right in line with al of my dyno pulls , mine are on the lower reading AWD mustang dyno .

BTW , I just got done dynoing my latest install , this one is for prime member joboo , made 335 whp @5.5 psi ( on the mustang dyno) very close to doctai's 380 dynojet. I will post the video soon.

Last edited:

So if you're not happy with the 335 do you just up the boost? I imagine that just requires changing springs and retuning right?

So if you're not happy with the 335 do you just up the boost? I imagine that just requires changing springs and retuning right?

Actually , this is 335 on a mustang dyno , very close to doctai's 380 on a dynojet , also on this run , I forgot to disconnect the vvis which usually produces in the neighborhood of 30hp.

If you wanted more power you could easily just add a MBC or change the spring , this customer is running a pump / RRFPR , so it will max out around 8psi.

your kidding right....looks like a stock powerband....

That is what I was shooting for , I spent a lot of time dyno testing turbos to get this powerband , there is no lag .

Back