• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

AP-X NSX turbo system (angus turbo kit)

Re: DIY Turbo kit !

Thanks for all the compliments guys!
Please understand that this exhaust is a custom , one-off part , I will consider making these on an individual basis ( I can actually build these in the jig for the other exhausts), PM or call me to discuss it .

And yes doc , you could run a cat on here easily.

Last edited:

Wil, very nice. :biggrin: I love that exhaust. Will it sound higher pitched than the magnaflow? I wish I didn't get my magnaflow polished, I would have purchased one of these mufflers. Maybe down the road. Frank

Frank , the sound is more mellow at low rpm , and screams at high rpm!

Wil try to make this exhaust an option for your turbo kit! please please please!

That exhaust looks just waesome!
Please let me know when you have the price.

Last edited:

Frank , the sound is more mellow at low rpm , and screams at high rpm!

Will there be any chance of you getting a sound clip on this incredible exhaust system. And will you be posting a price on this unit with your turbo kit?

Will there be any chance of you getting a sound clip on this incredible exhaust system. And will you be posting a price on this unit with your turbo kit?

I will be posting the dyno vid from my car soon , as I stated before , please understand that this exhaust is a custom , one-off part , I will be making these on an individual basis , PM or call me to discuss it . I will post a price soon.

Wil try to make this exhaust an option for your turbo kit! please please please!

That exhaust looks just awesome!
Please let me know when you have the price.

Thanks Celso , Your car looks crazy ! I sent you a PM about the exhaust .

Last edited:

Here are some pics of my car , new setup , this is actually my production kit , with a custom exhaust , and a few other goodies ;

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=38325&ppuser=16509

P.S. you can see joboo's car on the hoist beside , next to get a turbo!

Man Wil that exhaust looks sick, cant wait to see and hear some vid clips of it on the street!!!!! Hopefully I can get mine ordered soon, just need to get this damn widebody extraveganza finished up.

Impressive work bro, the undercarriage also looks great!!

Rav

Thanks Rav , I hope we can get a turbo kit on your car soon !

Man Wil that exhaust looks sick, cant wait to see and hear some vid clips of it on the street!!!!! Hopefully I can get mine ordered soon, just need to get this damn widebody extraveganza finished up.

Sounds good , let me know when you are ready!

I have had a lot of inquiries about individual parts etc. , just wanted to say I can sell all parts separately no problem , I also stock a lot of other related parts , just ask.

You should see his parts in person. My tuner, installer, ceramic coater and polisher were all impressed by the quality and welds of Wil's parts. From what I hear., Wil does all of his welding in house. VERY IMPRESSIVE!! Frank

Thanks Frank for the positive input. We all see his product is very good, it is his customer service that just puts him over the top.

I agree- makes a huge difference!

Thanks guys' , I would also like to add that it is great people like yourselves who make it a pleasure for me too.

anyone from this thread that bought the kit actually running? I'd love to see MORE feedback then "great welds" & "affordable" because we all know that
... just very anxious

June 1st mine will be running. I made my appointment with the tuner and its scheduled to be at his shop by then. I need to get my ass in high gear to get the rest of the parts for mt build. FRank

nice! doc i really wanna see urs running esp cuz ur posting all those pics.

frank what IC did u go with?

I have been undecided upon which computer to go with, but speaking with Wil and Shad I have decided on the AEM FIC. I have the ObD1, but I will use the adapter to hook up the FIC. For a street car it sounds like this will be more user friendly. Frank

I have been undecided upon which computer to go with, but speaking with Wil and Shad I have decided on the AEM FIC. I have the ObD1, but I will use the adapter to hook up the FIC. For a street car it sounds like this will be more user friendly. Frank

IC = intercooler :biggrin:

So a FIC will work ok with a 91.Do you need anything else besides the harness? Or should an EMS be used with this kit with lets say 8lbs boost?

Back