Anyone know why GIRLS don't look @ NSX's

I pick up chicks all the time with my nsx. Check it out.

247847929_abdfc36be8.jpg

I personally don't care what women think abut my NSX, because its my car, not theirs. I have nothing against BMW and think they are nice cars, but I consider them "look at me too" cars in southern california. I'd rather stand out instead of be another "me too car" driver. But thats just me. :cool:

Granted I draw the line at standing out too much as in the NSX pictured above from Fast and the Furious. (They still displaying that monstrosity at Universal Studios??!!) That's just trying too hard. :biggrin:

I personally don't care what women think abut my NSX, because its my car, not theirs. I have nothing against BMW and think they are nice cars, but I consider them "look at me too" cars in southern california. I'd rather stand out instead of be another "me too car" driver. But thats just me. :cool:
I like both :biggrin:

'92 NSX
'99 M3

From personal experience, if you want more attention, get one of these
4zntnxw.jpg

Only problem is the weather here in Holland, I hardly ever ride it as it rains a lot here.
Every time I plan goiing out for a spin and see a cloud in the sky, I descide not to do it as when this gets wet/dirty,
it takes a lot of time to get all the chrome shiny again.:mad: just not worth it.
So after having owned this for a year now and only driving about 500 KM I am gonna sell this.

And I already got me the ultimate attention puller to replace it, with many advantages:
-super cheap on fuel 35km/litre (I think that is 94mls/gallon):tongue:
-is getting a collectors item very fast now, none is for sale longer than a week, so NO depreciation:rolleyes:
-I think you will stay reasonably dry when it rains:smile:
-on a motorcycle we by law have to wear a crash helmet, with this you won't
-it has a windscreen with wiper, a sunroof, a music system, a safetycage, safetybelts and ABS
-is automatic
-with it's 176cc engine it is capable of reaching 60 in about 8 sec:eek:
-it's a BEAMER:cool:

But who cares about all the before mentioned

It is a fun toy pulling more attention than anything I ever drove :eek: :biggrin::rolleyes::cool: :tongue:

6bykqyh.jpg

Last edited:
A BMW C1 !!! :eek: Nice !!!!

Hadn't even noticed that you had a bike. But this one sure will get you attention :smile: :smile: Although I'm not sure if it will be from the girlzz

Ahh you're quick to respond, shouldn't you be working:tongue:

I think I know why you didn't notice the Chopperbike when you were in my parts storage: you perhaps only had eyes for the NSX Work wheels and the CTSC that I had laying there:biggrin:

About the attention, as when driving this, and getting attention from just about everyone (girls/guys/kids) I did wonder what kind of attention I was getting:

-"girly boys" attention:eek: ....NOT what I want
-people thinking: "look at that nutter driving that wierd thing:mad: NOT what I want
-people thinking: "look at that stunning bike" that's OK by me
-girls thinking: "look at that good looking guy" driving that super fashionable contraption, let's get closer to have a look and get in contact", me likes that way of thinking :biggrin: :cool:

Last edited:
Kinda means your car is like a plain woman that needs to take her top off to get attention..LOL

WingZ, you know the difference in attention between your car and my car?

My car gets attention from women because it just looks like a serious and fast car. "I want that car" is what this hottie I never met told me at the gym yesterday.

Your car gets attention because the color would match their outfit. They could care less if it was your NSX or a VW Bug.

VW1.jpg

perry3.jpg

Last edited:

That's why you're supposed to strip it straight off the show room floor and put a roll cage in with some hoosiers mounted on bright fluorescent wheels... it really tends to set you apart from other owners.

Besides, I've learned that if you just have one seat- you don't have to worry about any of this. :smile:

WingZ, you know the difference in attention between your car and my car?

My car gets attention from women because it just looks like a serious and fast car. "I want that car" is what this hottie I never met told me at the gym yesterday.

Your car gets attention because the color would match their outfit. They could care less if it was your NSX or a VW Bug.

LOL whatever cheif! You said your car only gets looks when you have the roof out not me LOL Guess I touched a nerve:biggrin:

In all fairness to the women who see you Dave they probably didn't know it was a car until you took the roof out. Your color could easily pass for a concrete divider....hahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL whatever cheif! You said your car only gets looks when you have the roof out not me LOL Guess I touched a nerve:biggrin:

In all fairness to the women who see you Dave they probably didn't know it was a car until you took the roof out. Your color could easily pass for a concrete divider....hahahahahahahahahahaha

OK WingZ, I hate to do this but I have to admit something... I was at the supermarket the other day and some hottie in front of me bent over to get a box of Corn Flakes from the bottom row. She had a pair of low cut jeans on and I saw the top her thong... and it was LBBP... it looked pretty good. Had little crystals on the seams...

Have you thought of adding some crystals around your windshield?

OK WingZ, I hate to do this but I have to admit something... I was at the supermarket the other day and some hottie in front of me bent over to get a box of Corn Flakes from the bottom row. She had a pair of low cut jeans on and I saw the top her thong... and it was LBBP... it looked pretty good. Had little crystals on the seams...

Have you thought of adding some crystals around your windshield?

Were our situations reversed I would've just told her how funny it was that her under garments matched the color of my car. She'd blush and want to see the car. She'd then tell how sexy she always thought that shade of blue is. Then one thing would lead to another and as I drop her off the next day she'd leave me said under garments so I wouldn't forget to call her later on.

Now if you see a woman wearing a thong that matches the color of your car..then she needs to do laundry:biggrin:

I wonder whatever actually happened to that NSX? Does anyone know what VIN# it was so that we could track it?

Piece of crap used in Movie fast and furious......1 0r 2.....

Were our situations reversed I would've just told her how funny it was that her under garments matched the color of my car. She'd blush and want to see the car. She'd then tell how sexy she always thought that shade of blue is. Then one thing would lead to another and as I drop her off the next day she'd leave me said under garments so I wouldn't forget to call her later on.

lol... that's quite a fantasy... but you forgot the ending where she would then go tell all her friends about how she made a new gay best friend at the supermarket and how you guys stayed up all night putting blue polish on each other's nails. :biggrin:

lol... that's quite a fantasy... but you forgot the ending where she would then go tell all her friends about how she made a new gay best friend at the supermarket and how you guys stayed up all night putting blue polish on each other's nails. :biggrin:

Lame....sigh:frown:

Of course what can I expect from a guy who can only "stare" at a womans pantys. Oh well keep trying buddy:rolleyes:

Back