Anyone know why GIRLS don't look @ NSX's

I believe attension from the opposite sex is what has driven man kind for the last thousand years.

I agree. I don't believe you're a loser if you use your vehicle to pick up chics. You gotta do what you gotta do! (i don't gotta. i've got a rapist's wit)

Especially if you're just gonna bang 'em once and bounce.

hmm...the NSX has been my favorite/dream car since i was a little girl. there are some women out there that respect the car, i was actually yelled to from a vehicle by another girl that said i had a "beautiful nsx", so they're out there, although few and far between.

i notice that not even most men know what it is.

Now my Girl (4yr old) knows what a NSX is (and a BMW, Mercedes and Porsche) and she has actually ridden in the NSX more than my wife

Same here. My 10 year old has more time in the NSX than my wife, and she also enjoy it more than my wife.

BTW, I went high school with a Richard Wong. Did you go to Lowell High School in S.F.?

Had to share this story, which most should appreciate.

I went on a 2nd date with a girl last week. She said she grew up always around cars, because her two brothers were wrenchheads. The car conversation got started because she said the dealer did a courtesy detail of her car and she was not happy with it. When I asked why not, she replied "Those idiots left swirl marks all over my paint, and I made them redo it" This is the first girl that I've ever heard mutter the term "Swirl Mark". She drives a Black/black new Z4 convertible with the SMG paddles. Yeah, you guys are right..something about the BMWs that girls love. We talked about cars for about a whole hour, no kidding. Let's keep in mind that I haven't said that I own an NSX. Of course I am trying to be modest and wait for her to ask. Then it comes...

Her: "You seem like you're really into cars. What kind do you have"
Me: "I have an Acura NSX"
Her: "No way! Really?!? You're kidding"
Me: "Yeah I do, you know what kind of car that is:eek: !??"
Her "Yes. Those are amazing. That's Honda's supercar. You really have one?!?"

Weird I get plenty of female attention with my NSX.

No this isn't going to turn into a "color war" , but young and old ,single and married women come up and say either "OMG that is the most beautiful color what kinda car is that" or " What a pretty color is that a new model".

I have a wedding ring so things don't go past that. I've never not seen a woman just take one glance at the car it's usually a double take or a stare.
... :biggrin:

My car also seems to draw women’s attention, and attracts its share of double-takes. I think this is due more to the bling factor generated by the Monte Carlo Blue Pearl paint and polished alloy rims than anything else. I also believe women have little or no interest in cars (from an enthusiast’s perspective).

interesting topic.. this is my experience with the nsx.

a female friend of mine once asked why an nsx... she said it was a penis-car. she really said that... she said it was like getting a flashy car to compensate for my deficiencies. what a crock of crap.

there are people who get a nice sportcar because they "like" cars, not just because they have money to show off.

anyways, the ironic thing is that she suggested i get a Mercedes E-class. Uh... so a Mercedes E-class is fine and an NSX is a penis car? I don't get it.

Anyways, my girlfriend on the other hand loves cars. She used to fix up her civic when she was younger and appreciates nice cars. She drives a 350Z and has learned to drive a manual since she's met me.

I think most girls like luxury over true performance machines... that's why they're into shoes and purses that cost more than the PS3 or Wii...

Women I think are usually too afraid to approach a guy to comment on his car. They do look though from what I've seen.

Women who would be interested in the car that guy drives is when the car "announces" a lavish lifestyle is in full effect.

Essentially their interest piques is when the car states that the driver has *and* is willing to spend big resources having a good time. They really aren't interested in any car, it is just an appliance to them. It's a clue pointing toward the high resource lifestyle that the driver can provide them with....just like them advertising off their hawt body.

+1

Girls are not interested in racecars and going to the track, thats until they find out how much money is involved in all that boys stuff.

Had to share this story, which most should appreciate.

I went on a 2nd date with a girl last week. She said she grew up always around cars, because her two brothers were wrenchheads. The car conversation got started because she said the dealer did a courtesy detail of her car and she was not happy with it. When I asked why not, she replied "Those idiots left swirl marks all over my paint, and I made them redo it" This is the first girl that I've ever heard mutter the term "Swirl Mark". She drives a Black/black new Z4 convertible with the SMG paddles. Yeah, you guys are right..something about the BMWs that girls love. We talked about cars for about a whole hour, no kidding. Let's keep in mind that I haven't said that I own an NSX. Of course I am trying to be modest and wait for her to ask. Then it comes...

I think you just got yourself a 3rd date.:wink: :biggrin: :cool:

hate to break it to ya dude...

apsamln7.jpg

I have a black van for this sort thing!

Mine gets a lot of attention with the Targa off. This is payback for all those coupe owners talking about their "chassis rigidity" all the time... obviously chix don't care that you are driving around stiffer. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mine gets a lot of attention with the Targa off. This is payback for all those coupe owners talking about their "chassis rigidity" all the time... obviously chix don't care that you are driving around stiffer. :biggrin: :biggrin:

its driving around stiffer that gets us in trouble in the first place :tongue:

How about anal bum cover for 500 Alex? I pose a conondrum to you!

I usually don't get much attention from girls when I'm in the NSX...Women, however, seem to take notice. It might be b/c the car is red.

In fact, I get lots of attention in my S2000 too (and that one is Silverstone, but its probably b/c its a convertible). Hmmm, same happens in my Integra, Lexus and Expedition.....

Wonder if it's the car or...if "you got it, you got it". You know what I mean. :biggrin: :tongue: :wink:

I usually don't get much attention from girls when I'm in the NSX...Women, however, seem to take notice. It might be b/c the car is red.

In fact, I get lots of attention in my S2000 too (and that one is Silverstone, but its probably b/c its a convertible). Hmmm, same happens in my Integra, Lexus and Expedition.....

Wonder if it's the car or...if "you got it, you got it". You know what I mean. :biggrin: :tongue: :wink:

Perhaps you mistook laughter for attention? :wink:

Back