anyone in austin w/ an aftermarket suspension have their stock struts laying around?

if so, can i come over or meet you somewhere and take some measurements? (of the strut!) :D

thanks,
v

sure...

if so, can i come over or meet you somewhere and take some measurements? (of the strut!) :D

thanks,
v
I got my '94 NSX'es stock OEM suspension (shocks/springs) in my garage, you're more than welcome to come by sometime & take measurements. The shock-spring are together/non-separated, unsure if that's what you need to measure. I am located in NW R.R.

Depending on when you can stop by (*), I also have a OEM '99 NSX Zanardi/Type-S suspension in my garage as well, for comparo'. I recall reading somewhere you needed to go back to a stock suspension setup for conforming to a particular Auto-X class. The OEM Zanardi/Type-S suspension is noticeably better performing/handling than the OEM suspension, at/near same ride height (perhaps ~1/2" lower). Not to mention, it is OEM (actual USDM P/N's & available via Acura dealers or parts-vendors).

(*) - I have a committed out-of-state buyer, so I have to pack it up & ship it sooner-than-later.

Last edited:
thanks for the reply, but i already got what i needed :)

i appreciate the offer to help!

oh, and i cannot slap the zanardi suspension onto the car for the stock class in autocross. you cannot mix and match parts and configurations from different model years. so if i wanted to autocross a car with a zanardi suspension in the stock class... it would need to be a 1999 zanardi coupe :)

Back