An opportunity to have lunch with doug (dtrigg) and hal next week (queenlives)

note to any / all who care to join us. we're lunching today @ the shoreline lakeside cafe, 11:30. cafe info located at:

http://www.shorelinelake.com/cafe/cafe.htm

If anyone has trouble finding the place, just look for Doug and Hal's rides.

scooter_gogo_ultra_x.jpg

If anyone has trouble finding the place, just look for Doug and Hal's rides.

scooter_gogo_ultra_x.jpg

Mine has a wing on it. I'll try to post photos, but sometimes my hands shake too much for a clear photo.

Mine has a wing on it. I'll try to post photos, but sometimes my hands shake too much for a clear photo.
doug, you're such a hoot! from your earlier misspelling of "bored", i was afraid your meds were working but this post seems to indicate you're "all systems go" :)

see you and ken @ lunch, i'm off to do man work..... (tending bees and gardening)

yeah, that's dougs red one, mine is slightly modified...

Oh my GAWD! That is too funny. Who in the world, with the exception of Ken, would want to have lunch with us?

My Miracle Ear is on the blink again.:mad: I can only hear every third word. Please bring a pad and pen Hal so we can communicate.

Oh my GAWD! That is too funny. Who in the world, with the exception of Ken, would want to have lunch with us?

My Miracle Ear is on the blink again.:mad: I can only hear every third word. Please bring a pad and pen Hal so we can communicate.
will do. i was thinking of calling the hoveround folks and having an nsx / hoveround track day - here are some examples of those i'd like to try out (the last one is for the "final lap" of the day):

Attachments

• hoverounddoug.jpeg
    hoverounddoug.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 19
  • pimpmyhoveround.jpeg
    pimpmyhoveround.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 19
  • hovertoilet.jpeg
    hovertoilet.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

I would! If I'm ever out your way, I'll definitely let you guys know.

will do. i was thinking of calling the hoveround folks and having an nsx / hoveround track day - here are some examples of those i'd like to try out (the last one is for the "final lap" of the day):

Great idea Hal. Wait until you see my walker today. Got new wheels. I'm running 6" on the front and 8" on the rear. Looks hot!

great seeing you guys today! brian, it was a pleasure meeting you and i hope to see you again in the future.

hal

Did anyone get a copy of the police report?:confused:

great seeing you guys today! brian, it was a pleasure meeting you and i hope to see you again in the future.
hal

Hal, it was a pleasure meeting you and Doug (who I think I might have actually met once before briefly), as well as seeing Ken again.

If you guys keep going to Shoreline, I'll attend again... it's not a bad drive from the office.

Did anyone get a copy of the police report?:confused:

Did you crash the party on the lawn after I left? Glad I got out when I did :biggrin:

Did you crash the party on the lawn after I left? Glad I got out when I did :biggrin:
i think i heard ken giving the p.d. your license plate and saying something about "perp" so you'll probably hear from mtn view p.d. over the next week or so. oh wait, he told them they could find you giving a presentation at the conference.

doug's such a helpful guy!

i think i heard ken giving the p.d. your license plate and saying something about "perp" so you'll probably hear from mtn view p.d. over the next week or so. oh wait, he told them they could find you giving a presentation at the conference.

doug's such a helpful guy!

Are you sure ken didn't say "Perv"?

Hal, it was a pleasure meeting you and Doug (who I think I might have actually met once before briefly), as well as seeing Ken again.

If you guys keep going to Shoreline, I'll attend again... it's not a bad drive from the office.

I agree. Shoreline is a nice place. The view is nice, the food is good, but the best thing in my opinion is how we have such easy access with our walkers. You're able to park the car, get the walker out and zip right to the restaurant.

Brian, I'm not sure if we met before or not. You may have just seen my photo at the post office.

I don't want to tell stories out of school Brian, but like Hal said, Ken did in fact tell the Mountain View police; (1) your license plate number, (2) where you work, and (3) that you did it on purpose.

Please let us know if you need help with bail. I bet Hal will start a thread asking for contributions.

I had a great ride back. My Miracle Ear got completely whacked out and instead of being able to hear anything, it picked up a '40's music AM radio station. Talk about a great drive.

Hal and Ken, I thought that was a great display of teamwork when we helped each other hoist our individual Hoverounds on the back of our cars when we were leaving. Thanks guys.

Brian, hope you're able to join us again once you get out.

Last edited:
Dang you particular old geezers sure know how to party lol. To us young guys, we're thinking, "Damn! Wish I was there!". To the rest of the antiques out there, they're thinking, "Damn! Glad I didn't go!"

I agree. Shoreline is a nice place. The view is nice, the food is good, but the best thing in my opinion is how we have such easy access with our walkers. You're able to park the car, get the walker out and zip right to the restaurant.

Brian, I'm not sure if we met before or not. You may have just seen my photo at the post office.

I don't want to tell stories out of school Brian, but like Hal said, Ken did in fact tell the Mountain View police; (1) your license plate number, (2) where you work, and (3) that you did it on purpose.

Please let us know if you need help with bail. I bet Hal will start a thread asking for contributions.

I had a great ride back. My Miracle Ear got completely whacked out and instead of being able to hear anything, it picked up a '40's music AM radio station. Talk about a great drive.

Hal and Ken, I thought that was a great display of teamwork when we helped each other hoist our individual Hoverounds on the back of our cars when we were leaving. Thanks guys.

Brian, hope you're able to join us again once you get out.
laughing (again) so hard that i've got tears in my eyes, doug!

Ah! The Post Office... that was it! Now I remember... #2 IIRC... You aren't trying hard enough.

No need to worry about the bail... I'm already working a deal with the Feds for "information leading to the apprehension of..."

I'll deal with Ken later... :biggrin:

Back