Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

It really does Gil!!! You need a set!

I am at 19 sets of wheels on and off the NSX and yet to have split five spokes such as these LOL

ADV1 10.1
CCW SP16A
Forgestar F14
IFORGED Revs
HP Evo
EMS Replicas
BBS LM's
Work Emotion Kai CR
Work T7
Konig Verdicts
98 OEMs
Enkei RPO1
2002 OEM
HRE's
DPE's
Forged Modular
1991 OEM
SSR SP1
5Zigen 5ZR Corpses

Last edited:
It's a sign!! LOL. I myself over the 10 years of ownership believe I've had about 35-40 sets on and off my car thus far. But for me to list them all is probably impossible.

I am at 19 sets of wheels on and off the NSX and yet to have split five spokes such as these LOL

ADV1 10.1
CCW SP16A
Forgestar F14
IFORGED Revs
HP Evo
EMS Replicas
BBS LM's
Work Emotion Kai CR
Work T7
Konig Verdicts
98 OEMs
Enkei RPO1
2002 OEM
HRE's
DPE's
Forged Modular
1991 OEM
SSR SP1
5Zigen 5ZR Corpses

Man I am glad I am not the only wheel friggin junkie on here. All my friends tell me I need help!

Last chance! If anyone wants to trade me a set of 18/19 Model 5's for my 17/18's + cash on my end, let me know! If I don't get any bites, I may just sell the model 5's and the Works I've been eyeing.

I really wanted 17/18s last summer but all I could find were 18/19s. Now I've fallen in love with them. You can blame Chris.

Wow some of you do need help. :P I'm just finally getting around to replacing the wheels that came on my car when I bought it 5 years ago.

Cosmo... yes and no :D
RYU... I tracked down and put together a 17/18 setup.

17x8 38mm
18x9 35mm

The finish is amazing... it REALLY shows the amazing lines of the Model 5.

I'm swapping them out for my 18/19, then I'll have those refinished as well and decide which set I want to keep.

Maybe sell this set of 17/18.

IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_5983.jpg

IMG_5982.jpg

IMG_5973.jpg

WOW!!!

Chris, I bow before you bowdown.gif bowdown.gif bowdown.gif You are definitely the King of Advan AVS Model 5's!!! No one else even comes CLOSE!!!

Mike

It looks fantastic even on the NSX 2.0

230640_419788744762051_281686493_n.jpg

I couldn't agree more!!! Now we just need the company who made the Advan AVS Model 5's to bring them back in 19's and 20's 

Mike

I couldn't agree more!!! Now we just need the company who made the Advan AVS Model 5's to bring them back in 19's and 20's 

Mike
Once the time comes, and if somehow I can afford NSX 2.0 at the time, and no one has remade the Model 5s, I'm going to get this thing in CAD and do a run of 10 sets specific to NSX 2.0 fitment. It's going to happen damn it!!

I think you mean 21/22" ... The stock wheels will probably be at least 19/20 this time around. Better check the R8 first to see what they did ;)

Come to think of it... The R8 already has split 5 spoke wheels that look like these doesn't it...

Mike

I actually already have a full set in 19" Staggered... so we're close!!!

Are you like that with GFs/wives too? lol

LOL NO! I've been with my current gf for the last 4.5 years :D

Last edited:

x2 lol. They lack the crazy lines and contours. Which is why wheels nowadays just seem so much different than classic type wheels like the Model 5's. They have insane lines.

The enkei's look like a cheap copy. imo of course

x3. the look neutered in comparison.

x2 lol. They lack the crazy lines and contours. Which is why wheels nowadays just seem so much different than classic type wheels like the Model 5's. They have insane lines.

The enkei's look like a cheap copy. imo of course

Hmm yeah they look so flat and boring like most other split 5 spokes.

hahaha.....these posts are exactly what i was expecting....... When I saw these I said "Oh Snap....let me post this over on the Model 5 Fan Boy thread and watch them go crazy"....... :)

lol, i changed my mind. Enkeis FTW! Let's ask Turbo to do a GB on these asap

Well damn, if you guys think they're cool I guess I'm in too! Model 5's are so last week. I hadn't even got them on my car yet either.

Back