You gotta love it!!

So, I drive down to West Orange NJ to visit my college buddy, and take his son out for a long promised spin in the NSX, we take off the top, hit the highway, rip through the gears, the kid is smiling ear to ear, loving the sound of the engine in VTEC. He asks me if people stop me to talk about the car, and what type of reaction I get, if I like it better than my C5, etc. I tell him that part of the fun is that many people don't know what it is, and that yes, people are always engaging me when I stop. On the way back to his house, I decide to tank up (part of the benefit of going to NJ cheap gas prices) while at the gas station a young kid (college) comes running towards the car from the gas station across the street to engage me. He's just got to tell me he loves the car (he has a S2000), and what a great and beautiful car it is. I thank him and my friend's son is also ear to ear. I explain to him that this is common. We go back to his house, and my buddy and I are going out for a bite to eat, on the highway a young guy comes zooming up alongside with the thumbs up, rolls down the window and compliments the car. Along the way about 3 other cars try to engage me in a little road rally (not going to play), but all in all, it was a beautiful day, and great to see people appreciate our car's beauty!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Did not have the X out this weekend but..

I did have my Lapis Blue/Savannah Beige/Metropol Blue Boxster, er, I mean VW Cabrio out! :) Top down fun for the last 3 days!

The next day I don't have to meet clients the X is coming out!

Tomorrow no clients until 7 PM. Hmmm...

YEAH BABY!!!

respects,
Rev. Dennis

Back