Yellow Rose vs. Netviper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Impression of "stunning" AEM tune on BBSC NSX

MiamieNeSeX said:
I hope so but most here are sure that you will find something else to whine about.

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

MiamieNeSeX said:
Im flattered but I dont date Prime Members :)
Armando

Not what I had in mind.

MiamieNeSeX said:
I agree, Im sure its pretty empty up there. :)
Armando

Can't wait to show you.

MiamieNeSeX said:
ok you win, I'll let you get back to tuning your car. :biggrin:

Armando

Did I mention I am really looking forward to meeting you.

Here go.....now you too can have an AEM and stop "blaming" me for the Split Second, because I (that would be MB) did not incorporate the SS into the BBSC kit in the first place.

Re: YellowRose vs. Netviper

Yellow Rose said:
Here go.....now you too can have an AEM and stop "blaming" me for the Split Second, because I (that would be MB) did not incorporate the SS into the BBSC kit in the first place.

What? :confused:

Re: YellowRose vs. Netviper

Seperated from another thread, don't worry about it.

K.Os_feat_Micheal_Buffer1.jpg

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Armando

No offense....but this is a private matter between you both and really should not be thrown around in public anymore, and ESPECIALLY should not be the topic of a thread like this. This is getting WAY out of hand and starting a thread that can go nowhere but down is immature and only serves to provoke unrest on Prime. :mad:

Yellow Rose said:

is the aem now available for OBD 2?

I Agree

No offense....but this is a private matter between you both and really should not be thrown around in public anymore, and ESPECIALLY should not be the topic of a thread like this.

Other than my first post in this thread, I have not been bringing it up in public anymore.

In another thread, when I saw the diatribe between he and I "going South" it was I that proclaimed his and mine issue to be going private.

Then I see where he posted in public a sarcastic (?) comment to which I replied, but largely our dirty underwear is still in the laundry room.

Last edited:
Meeyatch1 said:
No offense....but this is a private matter between you both and really should not be thrown around in public anymore, and ESPECIALLY should not be the topic of a thread like this. This is getting WAY out of hand and starting a thread that can go nowhere but down is immature and only serves to provoke unrest on Prime. :mad:

I agree with you 100% (not) lets go back to talking about snap ring for the millionth time and what color we should paint our calipers. sheesh :rolleyes:

Armando

Well, the debate is over.

Here is the final score for all who care. I would like to thank all of you that offered your support in this frustrating time.

Netviper: -$4500

Yellow Rose (aka Andy V.): $0

NetViper said:

Here is the final score for all who care.

Netviper: -$4500

Yellow Rose (aka Andy V.): $0

Hmmm using that logic I will dig thru my paperwork for my cars previous owner and send him a bill for some new coil packs that went bad last week. thanks for the heads up.

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
Hmmm using that logic I will dig thru my paperwork for my cars previous owner and send him a bill for some new coil packs that went bad last week. thanks for the heads up.

Armando

You are not one I would like to thank. But, I am looking forward to meeting you. :wink:

Here is the final score for all who care. I would like to thank all of you that offered your support in this frustrating time.

Netviper - $4500

Yellow Rose - $0

Value of the mods that NetViper got above and beyond the price he bought the car for - oh, about $20k that includes a built engine, the SC, Brembos, Tecnos, short gears, 4.55:1, headers, muffler, suspension, etc.

$20,000 minus $4500 still "in his pocket".....do the math.

HERE is the ad for the car in question

Facts: (Someone please correct these if I am mistaken)
It is a 95 NSX with 90k miles, BBSC, built engine, technos, brembos, headers, exhuast, shocks, non-compliance rear beam & end links, Walbro 255HP, shorties, 4.55s, plus all services and some other stuff. It was purchased at or below $40k.

It is a highly modified, high milage 10 year old exotic that was purchased without a PPI or a warranty. Things either were broken prior shipment, during shipment, or break shortly after arrival. The buyer is upset and the seller only offers conditional help.

Correct?

My Opinion
IMO, the buyer rushed into a killer deal with those parts. The buyer bypassed a PPI of his own choice. The car was under no warranty, and at higher risk with those modifcations. The seller is under NO obligation to fix a car purchased AS IS. The fact that ANY offer was made (presumably repeatedly, conditional or not) given all the hoopla and name calling is admirable.

NV, I can understand being upset about having a broken car but I think you are stomping and screaming over something that is your responsibility. It sucks, you took a gamble and lost. You still got a great deal. If anyone either did help or offered to, I think a sincere thank you might be the best way to handle that.

For the record, I have no ties to either buyer or seller and wish them both the best of luck in sorting this out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back