• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

X-Limit Motorsports - New Composite Parts for Acura NSX

Been following this thread and the all the eye candy products offered. Carbon fiber products to a modaholic is pure addiction indeed. Once you buy one piece, there's no turning back:smile:

We NEED a group buy (hint)!

We NEED a group buy (hint)!

We would be very interested in a group purchase for any of our products, the larger the group buy the more appealing the final price will become, as our current price is primarily due to labor from design/molds/etc.

If a member is interested in starting a group purchase, please send me a private message for further information.

We have not updated this thread in a few weeks, as we have shifted our primary focus to other platforms... we were pleased at the initial welcome from this community when we introduced ourselves, and we started to work on several products, only to be disappointed when a few members requested we produce parts, only to not follow up once they were ready to be shipped, and payment was due.

Right now, our primary focus for the nsx is in selling the parts we have already created molds for, a group purchase of one of these items would result in immediate production, as the designs have been refined, and our production facility is ready to go. If we have a sucessful group buy, and postive reaction on this website, we have a very pretty nsx available to produce further parts on, and have received many suggestions for further projects.

So far we have shipped 2 sets of door panels to the United States, 1 set of our customized door trim pieces, and 1 of our center console arm pad replacements.

We are also working on a center console, but this might be a 1-off, for our employee's car, rather than a production item, for the reasons I mentioned above.

We would be very interested in a group purchase for any of our products, the larger the group buy the more appealing the final price will become, as our current price is primarily due to labor from design/molds/etc.

If a member is interested in starting a group purchase, please send me a private message for further information.

We have not updated this thread in a few weeks, as we have shifted our primary focus to other platforms... we were pleased at the initial welcome from this community when we introduced ourselves, and we started to work on several products, only to be disappointed when a few members requested we produce parts, only to not follow up once they were ready to be shipped, and payment was due.

Right now, our primary focus for the nsx is in selling the parts we have already created molds for, a group purchase of one of these items would result in immediate production, as the designs have been refined, and our production facility is ready to go. If we have a sucessful group buy, and postive reaction on this website, we have a very pretty nsx available to produce further parts on, and have received many suggestions for further projects.

So far we have shipped 2 sets of door panels to the United States, 1 set of our customized door trim pieces, and 1 of our center console arm pad replacements.

We are also working on a center console, but this might be a 1-off, for our employee's car, rather than a production item, for the reasons I mentioned above.

Why dont you post a list of items you have available and prices, then post a list of parts that you can produce immediately with prices. Then the public will see what you have available and ready along with prices to make there decisions? That just seems like a better way to handle the issue at hand which correct me if I am wrong is that you have stock and no buyers. The thread is a little confusing unless you read the whole thing. :biggrin:

Why dont you post a list of items you have available and prices, then post a list of parts that you can produce immediately with prices. Then the public will see what you have available and ready along with prices to make there decisions? That just seems like a better way to handle the issue at hand which correct me if I am wrong is that you have stock and no buyers. The thread is a little confusing unless you read the whole thing. :biggrin:

Uh, I thought that is what I asked for above.:cool:

That carbon fiber bulkhead was built by Spade Creations a company in Cincinnati. They also did some custom work on a Noble. I saw that carbon work at XPO, beautiful work. The car was the former SOS show car, belongs to NO TKTS.

That carbon fiber bulkhead was built by Spade Creations a company in Cincinnati. They also did some custom work on a Noble. I saw that carbon work at XPO, beautiful work. The car was the former SOS show car, belongs to NO TKTS.

Really?? I don't even remember that in Rons car! Oh well.

Well, I'm no longer interested in any CF items as I have sold all of the stuff I had recently.
However, didn't the name of this vendor somehow get brought up in the Tamoske thread(s)?
I could be mistaken and if so, I apologize.

Good thing I listened to some other prime mebers about sending my money to another country. Plus the quality sucks, I must have been impulsive, and just wanted carbon dooor panels. I will let Ravi ( KANE) make my door panels.

Back