• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

X-Limit Motorsports - New Composite Parts for Acura NSX

Lol!!! Well in all seriousness,why not show us pics of your operation and products made for porsche.:smile:

I dialed your number listed and it say the number you dialed is not in service can you please post the correct number? Before I send any kind of funds I would like to talk to someone. Thanks, Frank

Doc does have legitimate concerns. As you can see many folks are chomping at the bits to get their hands on quality, affordable CF pieces. Sadly, some vendors are more expensive than many of can afford, even though would like to. Others take your money and then disappear or occasionally offer an excuse(lie) about time frames, etc. Then others don't feel the need to publish prices so everyone can feel like they are paying the same.
HOWEVER, we will be cautious now due to you being new to the community, out of the country and no established clientele. We do look forward to hearing great feedback on your products.
Welcome aboard and good luck !!!

Here are pictures of a second set of our door panels (in production, not yet trimmed, sanded, or cleared), with the leather door pieces installed, as well as the oem handle.

The first set of door panels we have are spoken for by a member of this forum in Texas, but this second set will be ready to ship around Wednesday of this week. Once shipped, delivery to the United States takes approx 1 week.

Here are pictures of the door panel with leather inserts:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1o.jpg
    1o.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,319
  • 2o.jpg
    2o.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,326
  • 3o.jpg
    3o.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,318
  • 4o.jpg
    4o.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,342
Drool can you guys just imagine those with billet aluminum door handles ..ugh just sick!

Doc does have legitimate concerns. As you can see many folks are chomping at the bits to get their hands on quality, affordable CF pieces. Sadly, some vendors are more expensive than many of can afford, even though would like to. Others take your money and then disappear or occasionally offer an excuse(lie) about time frames, etc. Then others don't feel the need to publish prices so everyone can feel like they are paying the same.
HOWEVER, we will be cautious now due to you being new to the community, out of the country and no established clientele. We do look forward to hearing great feedback on your products.
Welcome aboard and good luck !!!

Yeah we're pretty screwed in the CF situation. I hope this works out I'm in love with the doors , but a little leery after that last guy. Of course Procar has been great to us so I believe one or more of you should buy a set of these door panels. I'll buy'em off you if your not happy:biggrin:

agreed! doors are sweet looking just need to offer em in kevlar too :p
and I too wonder about LED lights, there is currently someone doing em but 2200 seems steep to me, maybe I am just cheap for that type of product...

Kevlar is something we have done in the past, but not something we typically do. If you're willing to leave a deposit, to allow us to purchase the material, we can make a set of these door panels in Carbon Kevlar Hybrid Material (I think this is what you're referring to).

Send me a PM if you're interested; The LED tail light project is also progressing, we should have pictures in the next week or so.

Any chance on a CF door trim and handles combo? If so what kind of price? Would love to a center console to match all that:biggrin:

X-limit, I found your pay pal info in my previous p.m.'s. Do you have these door panels in stock? I want the ones that can use my leather inserts, also I need them to be show quality. Thanks, Frank

X-limit, I found your pay pal info in my previous p.m.'s. Do you have these door panels in stock? I want the ones that can use my leather inserts, also I need them to be show quality. Thanks, Frank

Frank, I responded to your PM, we have a set of door panels in stock

Also, a new project we're working on, custom engraving for the door sill plates, door handle pieces, and center console emblem.

Price for a complete set is $500 with shipping included, this is for 5 pcs (2 sill plates, 2 door handle pieces, and center armrest emblem), PM me for more info.

We can create these with custom text, in custom color text (blue, yellow, orange, etc.), with your car's VIN, your name, etc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• custom_engrave2.jpg
    custom_engrave2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,099
  • custom_engrave.jpg
    custom_engrave.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,116
Frank,
Would you be willing to give everyone an unbiased comparison of the products you are purchasing from this vendor and the other vendor since they are pretty much the same thing?

We're working on cf replacement panels for the rear bulkhead covers, these are the 3 large pieces that cover the ECU, transmission computer, relays, etc. behind the seats.

We should have pictures and pricing available in the next 1-2 weeks, depending on how much time we have available, I will post pictures of the parts as we finish them.

Also, scorp965, your custom sill plates and door pieces will ship tomorrow using EMS mail, delivery should take about 1 week to California.

We're working on cf replacement panels for the rear bulkhead covers, these are the 3 large pieces that cover the ECU, transmission computer, relays, etc. behind the seats.

We should have pictures and pricing available in the next 1-2 weeks, depending on how much time we have available, I will post pictures of the parts as we finish them.

is this the type of thing you're looking to produce for the rear panels?

Also, for the bespoke door sill plates, what is the $$ for these please?

regards, Paul

Attachments

• rear cab panels.jpg
    rear cab panels.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 383
is this the type of thing you're looking to produce for the rear panels?

Also, for the bespoke door sill plates, what is the $$ for these please?

regards, Paul

OMG I am in love with the rear section! wondow what that will go for... damn you prime always adding to my list!! I have to have self control for my SC and BBK this year but next year hopefully I can do some bussiness.

Back