• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

X-Limit Motorsports - New Composite Parts for Acura NSX

That looks awesome !!!:eek: :eek:
How much for the center console lid????
Any chance of making the driver seat power switch bezel???:confused:

We can produce any part, further projects will depend on the level of interest we receive on these items.

The center console lid is $400 with shipping + exchange of your old part

I have CF fuel rail covers, but I need the other two plastic pieces that sit near the alternator made out of CF. I really like how those coil pack covers look and I want a set of those too.

Likely we can produce these parts in a few weeks time, depending on the level of interest in these current products.

The nsx is an exciting platform, with many possibilities for new cf parts.

Can you guys make a CF rooftop?

Hello,

The nsx we have available is a coupe model; we are interested in making a replacement targa roof top, but we would need to 'borrow' a targa top for around 1 week (once it arrives), so perhaps 2-3 weeks altogether including shipping delays. Once it arrives, we can make an exact copy in cf.

Prices are before Shipping, we prefer to send parts using EMS Express Mail, which will take around 1 week to get to the United States.

We have been a verified paypal business account holder since 2001.

1. carbon door panels
$2200 for main panel (or $2600 for complete set of panel + trim)

2. cf door trim (trim piece behind handle, replaces 'leather triangles')
$750 (scratch-built part)
- Note, we can also produce this trim wrapped in alcantara, leather, kevlar, etc.

2. coil pack covers
$350 + exchange (wrapped), or $450 for scratch-built part

3. arm rest
$350 + exchange (wrapped)

4. fuel rail covers
$350 + exchange (wrapped), or $450 for scratch-built part

5. lower dash pad

6. lower steering column cover

7. cf fuel tank door

If you're interested in any parts, send me a PM; if there is significant interest in an item, a group purchase will result in better pricing. At the moment, all of these parts are in stock, ready to ship.

Last edited:
Future projects include LED rear tail lights, which we have some experience with, as well as some underpanels.

Hi

I would just want to be subscribed to this thread as LED tail lights would be really nice. Looking forward to this.

Regards

Man that isn't a bad price for door panels . Oh well so much for retiring wealthy:frown:

i think i speak for everyone who thought their modding of their nsx's was finally done (i'm not included in this group, i'm just starting) your CF door panels is a dream come true for them.

Can you make the door panels so the 6 leather pieces can be used, to break up the carbon?These are the leather pieces taht go near the leather arm rest on the door.Also, there are two prices $2600, and $2200, can you please explain what are included in each. Thanks, Frank

Can you make the door panels so the 6 leather pieces can be used, to break up the carbon?These are the leather pieces taht go near the leather arm rest on the door.Also, there are two prices $2600, and $2200, can you please explain what are included in each. Thanks, Frank

Great idea Frank I was wondering this as well.

i think i speak for everyone who thought their modding of their nsx's was finally done (i'm not included in this group, i'm just starting) your CF door panels is a dream come true for them.

+1:frown: :frown: :frown:

attachment.php

X-Limit

I'm interested in this CF Door Trim pictured here. How much for a set (L+R) ? PM me with more info if you like.Thanks

I for one I want to THANK YOU very much for being responsible enough to give prices on your products up front and not in private. That means a lot to this community and potential buyers, myself included.

Will you be doing any body panels? Besides the fuel door.

I responded to your PM, but to clarify, the $2200 price is for the door panel itself, without the inserts (the leather triangle pieces), this is in case you would prefer to reuse your leather pieces, to offset the cf door panel.

The $2600 price includes both the door panel set, as well as the leather single-piece insert set, for a completely cf door panel.

Can't wait to get the money to buy the door panels from these guys. It makes me feel comfortable to deal with them. I have been p.m. ing them throughout the day, and all of my questions have been responded to quickly. Thanks, Frank

Can't wait to get the money to buy the door panels from these guys. It makes me feel comfortable to deal with them. I have been p.m. ing them throughout the day, and all of my questions have been responded to quickly. Thanks, Frank

For something that will cost you $2600 they better be answering your questions. But then you might change your mind later though...:)

Dan, your right $2600, is a big amount to drop, but these door panels look amazing. I spent all this money doing the exterior of my car, next time to do the whole ineterior. Im going to buy the $2200, because I want to use the leather inserts to break up the carbon fiber. Hopefully we can get a group buy going to lower the price as the vendor has stated in previous posts. Frank

Dan, your right $2600, is a big amount to drop, but these door panels look amazing. I spent all this money doing the exterior of my car, next time to do the whole ineterior. Im going to buy the $2200, because I want to use the leather inserts to break up the carbon fiber. Hopefully we can get a group buy going to lower the price as the vendor has stated in previous posts. Frank

+1 I can't stop thinking about those doors!

Wingz, me too. If I wasn't dropping money for the paint, these would have been ordered. I saw door panels from Japan years ago that a vendor was supposed to get me, and these by far look alot superior. Just when you think the spending is over, we recieve another great product.:biggrin: Frank

Guys, have you all done your due dilligence in verifying that this vendor has a track record of sucessful sales and delivery to the US.Has anyone knowledge of thier european products,like maybe Detlif? After what has happened in the past I'm quite surprised at the level of internet trust.:confused: Are there not any domestic vendors that can do this stuff.I have no idea since I'm not in the market for these kind of dress-up items.These would be simple concearns of mine if I was though.

Guys, have you all done your due dilligence in verifying that this vendor has a track record of sucessful sales and delivery to the US.Has anyone knowledge of thier european products,like maybe Detlif? After what has happened in the past I'm quite surprised at the level of internet trust.:confused: Are there not any domestic vendors that can do this stuff.I have no idea since I'm not in the market for these kind of dress-up items.These would be simple concearns of mine if I was though.

+1^^^

Guys, have you all done your due dilligence in verifying that this vendor has a track record of sucessful sales and delivery to the US.

We're a verified business account holder with paypal, and have been since 2001; we have shown pictures of our products, and have items ready to ship; once these parts ship, delivery will take a matter of days with express mail service.

I understand your concern, given we are a new member here, but buyers would be fully protected by paypal's payment system; we're not asking for payment via bank wire or western union, and we're on this forum, easily reachable.

Once people start to receive their quality products, we can build reputation, but at the moment, what can I do aside from take pictures of our current nsx projects, and post prices, as requested? I could take pictures of a sign that reads 'X-Limit', in front of our parts? :redface:

Great idea Frank I was wondering this as well.

I will take a picture of this combination, leather door triangle trim (OEM), installed in our cf door panel.

Also, I will install the rest of the door components (handle, light, arm rest, speaker trim, etc.)

We're a verified business account holder with paypal, and have been since 2001; we have shown pictures of our products, and have items ready to ship; once these parts ship, delivery will take a matter of days with express mail service.

I understand your concern, given we are a new member here, but buyers would be fully protected by paypal's payment system; we're not asking for payment via bank wire or western union, and we're on this forum, easily reachable.

Once people start to receive their quality products, we can build reputation, but at the moment, what can I do aside from take pictures of our current nsx projects, and post prices, as requested? I could take pictures of a sign that reads 'X-Limit', in front of our parts? :redface:

I think you need to hold up a sign that says "Boston Red Sox Church of God" just like the Nigerians do....

smithbowanimabelsirrup.jpg

Back