• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

X-Limit Motorsports - New Composite Parts for Acura NSX

X_Limit

Suspended
I would like to introduce our company to the NSX community; We are starting to work on new carbon fiber parts for the Acura/Honda NSX, and after reading through the threads in this forum I think we have some good ideas on what parts would best interest you guys. We intend to offer NSX owners quality carbon fiber parts, for better aesthetic looks, as well as weight reduction.

We currently produce parts primarily for 996/997 Porsche (interior consoles, rear wings, replacement tails, diffusers, etc), and are working on a few nsx projects, since one of our workers purchased a 1993 nsx. The parts we are working on include interior items, a rear diffuser, and a rear spoiler, all in cf material. Future projects include LED rear tail lights, which we have some experience with, as well as some underpanels.

I will be updating this thread in a few days with some pictures of parts that are nearing production; we're a paypal-verified business, and have over 10 years of experience building and selling composite panels for performance automobiles.

I see there have been a few company introductions, without follow up parts, I hope to change that in the next few days ;)

Here are some pictures of a few 'dress up' parts we are working on...

1. carbon door panels, with cf door trim to replace the leather 'triangle' inserts (this trim can be used on regular doors as well)
2. coil pack covers
3. arm rest
4. fuel rail covers
5. lower dash pad
6. lower steering column cover
7. cf fuel tank door.

If there is interest, we can post prices, setup group buy purchases, etc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• parts2opt.jpg
    parts2opt.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 3,853
  • parts1opt.jpg
    parts1opt.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 2,106
I have CF fuel rail covers, but I need the other two plastic pieces that sit near the alternator made out of CF. I really like how those coil pack covers look and I want a set of those too.

Very interesting and a couple of questions ...

- When can you post photos of the full and part door panels installed to show fit quality?
- are there any heat issues with the fuel rail covers?
- prices for the above please

regards, Paul

Couple of questions.
Are you located in the US? Are you going to PUBILICLY display prices for all to see and get the same treatment?
Do you have the ability to tell the truth about manufacturing times, delivery times, tracking numbers, etc?
If you can provide all of the above and fair pricing for a fair product then you will have NO problems selling these types of items.
The market for this type of stuff is limited to a few vendors. While their products are top notch and VERY nice, they also demand top dollar for them as well.
Best of luck and I'll be watching this thread VERY closely.:biggrin:

Couple of questions.
Are you located in the US? Are you going to PUBILICLY display prices for all to see and get the same treatment?
Do you have the ability to tell the truth about manufacturing times, delivery times, tracking numbers, etc?
If you can provide all of the above and fair pricing for a fair product then you will have NO problems selling these types of items.
The market for this type of stuff is limited to a few vendors. While their products are top notch and VERY nice, they also demand top dollar for them as well.
Best of luck and I'll be watching this thread VERY closely.:biggrin:

They're in Germany. Let's hope this one has good price.

http://www.xlimit-tuning.de/pageID_4044475.html

PLease be budget friendly, If it's a nice vendor who doesn't leave people holding the bag, and fast and easy shipping, with a nice price point. you will be a winner here.

Same here im more for "go" quality than "show" quality.

Make it fit. make it look decent.
Balance price and quality so everyone wins.
I want door panels but not OEM looking. More Ferrari challenge flat serious race style. not poseur OEM carbon replicas.

Parts look good though. I'll also keep an eye on this thread.

Also, any pricing yet on the door panels and availability? I want the poser doorpanels, and show quality.:biggrin: Seems like this company will be a great asset to the nsx community. Thanks, Frank

I'm excited to see the LED tails. Welcome to the forum!

Also, any pricing yet on the door panels and availability? I want the poser doorpanels, and show quality.:biggrin: Seems like this company will be a great asset to the nsx community. Thanks, Frank

:biggrin:
Different stokes for different folks.
Well actually frank id get the "poseur" panels too if the price and weight is right. still easier than me going and making my own. I'm not a real racer anyway, theres a little poseur in all of us isent there?

edit to not insult price of vendors item :rolleyes: .

Last edited:
Affordable LED tails! My god they would be nice to have on the market...

WOW. the doorpanel looks great. How much will you be selling those for? Also, will you be producing the panels the go behind the seats? Thanks, Frank

Frank,

Thank you for your interest, we have plans to produce the rear bulkhead cover in the next 2 weeks, this is the main long cover that goes behind the seats. The smaller square pieces are something we could make as well.

We're selling the complete door panel set for $2600 + shipping, or for the trim pieces that replace the leather triangles by itself, $750 + shipping. If a group purchase were arranged, with 5-10 committed members, this price would drop significantly, as much of our cost at this point is labor.

Back