• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Work Emotion CR Kai

They finally came in last week after months of waiting!!! :eek:

WITH STICKERS:
10703IMG_2509-med.jpg

10703IMG_2515-med.jpg

10703IMG_2510-med.jpg

WITHOUT STICKERS:
10703IMG_2513-med.jpg

10703IMG_2512-med.jpg

10703IMG_2508-med.jpg

ON THE CAR:
10703IMG_2519-med.jpg

10703IMG_2516-med.jpg

10703IMG_2517-med.jpg

I say you take off all the stickers including the one on the fender.

RP-Motorsports said:
Get some springs!

What offsets and tire widths?

They look good.

New shocks and springs are on the way! Koni adjustables and Eibach springs.

215/40/17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 17X8 47mm offset FRONTS
275/35/18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 18X9.5 38mm offset REARS

NSX 3.0 said:
I say you take off all the stickers including the one on the fender.

IMO, I think the WORK stickers look good on the wheels. That's how The Japan Grand Touring Cars wear them on their race WORK wheels. Then again, to each, his own. :wink:

The sticker on the fender represents my company as you will see in the upcoming Teckademics DVD. It is a brand logo that is very well respected IF you are familiar with the import car industry. Only a select handful of cars wear our sticker and you will see more of the logo when we release our twin turbo NSX. If you don't believe me, come to SEMA IAS at Atlantic City this weekend and walk around and see for yourself what type of cars wear our logo. :eek:

rims look great, stickers on rims look great also.

xxx said:
+ rim stickers
- fender stickers
+ lowering springs
- aftermarket rear wing

Jack,

Love the setup.... I love the fender stickers (I too, have a bridgewater acura stickers on my rear window). Need to give props to those who sign your paycheck- without them id have no NSX! Springs and spoiler are also hot but id loose the stickers on the rims; way too ricey :biggrin:

Looks good, too many stickers for me but what do I know.
Black nuts, cool, tell us about them and why not closed nuts and where did you get them and do they lock or what.
Also did you need hub adaptors and what, where and when.
MiamieNeSex, get a new avitar, My ear gets wet everytime I put it close to the monitor!
tRev

1337 said:
stop judging his car like this is American Idol, all he wanted was for u ppl to look at this new rims...and i think they look tyte
Thank you 1337. Constructive critcism is a good thing because I like another's point of view in case I missed something, but in the end, I'll do what I like with my car, ricer or not.....To each, his own!
Just like how I don't expect everyone to like my taste in music, I don't expect everyone to like what I try on my car. You should hear what the tuners in Japan say about us and the JDM craze here in the states. They laugh at us the same way we laugh at APC tail lights. Keep the feedback coming as I will be posting new products on my guinea pig NSX. :biggrin:

ffffanman said:
Looks good, too many stickers for me but what do I know.
Black nuts, cool, tell us about them and why not closed nuts and where did you get them and do they lock or what.
Also did you need hub adaptors and what, where and when.
MiamieNeSex, get a new avitar, My ear gets wet everytime I put it close to the monitor!
tRev
The black lug nuts are called tuner lugs imported from Japan. I chose the open nuts because I'm thinking about upgrading to the extended wheel studs. I'm testing them out because we will be exclusive importers for them at RPM NYC & RAVSPEC . We've heard great reviews about them and a lot of road racers and drifters are using them in JDM land. The set also comes with a special lug tool with a bolt pattern that I've never seen before. I'll post some more pics up when I take more pics this weekend.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Jack,

Love the setup.... I love the fender stickers (I too, have a bridgewater acura stickers on my rear window). Need to give props to those who sign your paycheck- without them id have no NSX! Springs and spoiler are also hot but id loose the stickers on the rims; way too ricey :biggrin:
I liked the way the stickers looked on the JGTC NSXs and FD drift cars (that had the Emotion CRs) when I was at Tokyo Auto Salon last year. That's what convinced me to get them and wait the 3 and a half months for the wheels to come by boat. I did need to use hub ring adaptors (I recently found a company that makes aluminum ones) and yes, I do need to do something about the rust in the center of the hub. Unfortunately, these race wheels do not come with center caps nor do they have a lip to snap one in place (I've tried).

Last edited:
Jack,

Hope you have some dyno time in store for me... :biggrin:

Back