Which colour?

which colour looks the best

• Imola Orange

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Long Beach Blue

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you custom design some wicked running boards and a spoiler, and cool front and rear fascia for your Hummer before you sold it???? :tongue:

Did you custom design some wicked running boards and a spoiler, and cool front and rear fascia for your Hummer before you sold it???? :tongue:

LOL,No I didn't but it sure did cross my mind !
I just hated the thing too much to go and put countless hours into it.
Beside there is NO re-sale for this thing.I bought it to flip right at the point the US dollar fell,there's a 12% kick in the pocket.So now I am getting really panicked with the threat of gas prices coming and the amount of cars being brought up from the US.The H2 SUT was pretty rare here in B.C. until that dollar hit,now there are a ton of these things here for cheap !
Besides that all you get are young kids phoning and wasting your time on purchasing it.How many times you hurry home to show it when the person doesn't show up to look or even send a courtesy call to say they are not coming.
So I ended up needing to trade this thing off.
As far as a car we already have a NSX to build our "Billet" parts from so I purchased........AGHHHHHH I don't even want to say,but I bought a 2005 Porsche Carrera S Cabriolet.NOW before you beat me up over this do understand I was shopping HARD for a NSX.I was really considering the two colours above.Good news though my buddy is going to purchase the LBB I was looking at.So that will be another car in Canada.The real problem is I just don't have time to shop for one with how busy work is and all.Also getting the car to Canada is not cheap with all the taxes we pay here (7%PST,5%gst,6.1% import tax,and 3.1% luxury tax). As you can see a $60,000 car turns into close to $80,000 with shipping.Now if there was an 02 or newer local to me where I could of traded this H2 off ,I would have been all over it,but the only car here that even came sort of close was an 01 silver which they wanted $68,000 for.Too much IMO.
So,I phoned my buddy at a high end sports car shop to see if he knew of any NSX's and before you knew it between him and the wife I have a P-car sitting in my garage.It has 10,000 miles and MINT.

Anyway,my first love as stated above is still the NSX.

I will be back just not right now and YES Dave I will be watching that you are still getting along with all here,LOL!
I will still be at NSXPO when it hits close to here.

Stacy

You need not worry about me getting along with people here; theyre the coolest people in the world compared to all the weinies who drive Pcars!

J/K Stace

Start working on your NSX body kit for it. Surely you've parked the car by now (for a few years). I will buy it from you in 3 years with 11k miles on it I bet.

No kidding it was cheap! A cab in Vancouver! That's like me buying an avalanche kit!

Nice car. Get working on the NSX body kit for it. You'd have the best interior of all NSXs!

You need not worry about me getting along with people here; theyre the coolest people in the world compared to all the weinies who drive Pcars!

J/K Stace

Start working on your NSX body kit for it. Surely you've parked the car by now (for a few years). I will buy it from you in 3 years with 11k miles on it I bet.

No kidding it was cheap! A cab in Vancouver! That's like me buying an avalanche kit!

Nice car. Get working on the NSX body kit for it. You'd have the best interior of all NSXs!
Put 100 KMS on it already !!
300 KMS and I will have matched the NSX.
I was thinking of building my own kit AGAIN.
A p-car with NSX styling HMMM good call but it still isn't a NSX !
See you soon Dave.

Hey Stacy,

If your looking for rareness why not look at this one:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96566

or I noticed a 2005 Blk/Blk which would be killer. Your lucky at the moment because there are a few nice +02 models for sale and the Cdn $ is still good. I still think you need to do Imola Orange. Jump all over that action!

Jetpilot

hey Jetpilot or any other prime member....does anyone know if the white NSX in the link above is still for sale? I've tried emailing and PM'ing him but no response? :confused:

Back to your topic, I would pick Imola Orange hands down....in those pics with both the orange and blue nsx, who's Orange NSX is that? That is highly unfair to compare a fixed up one with a the bone stock....haha

Who owns the other Imola Orange pictured with the Volk rims....

I have a 2008 GT3 I'd gladly consider in trade + cash of course for a nicely modded White or Imola Orange NSX......

thanks
rick

Back