Which colour?

which colour looks the best

• Imola Orange

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Long Beach Blue

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hmm stacy if you're going to fully paint the car save yourself 20k and buy this car and mod it:
http://highlinecar.com/inventory.html

Granted it is gray and has a gray engine bay and such, but for 20k less if you're looking for a non-perfect car that seems super reasonable lol.

It's a bit off the map for what you're going for, but had metioned you considered it already...

I would jump on it if I had the available funds. I guess resale with a color change wouldn't be the best, but are you buying this new car to eventually sell or keep? Plus you did rather good on yours which was color changed, I'd assume.

Imola Orange looks wonderful shows the lines of the car well very modern exotic color like Mclaren.

Blue does not look factory even though it is, reminds me of corvette.

Dang it I couldn't vote as I love both:frown: I have the LBBP/blue int and haven't regretted it for a second , but I love staring at my buddies Imola/orng int whenever we go cruising.

The decision will be which is going to be the better deal !
Price of car,location(shipping costs),etc.
I have contacted two LBblues and two Imola's.Waiting for detailed pictures.
Like I said before I know the Imola's are rare but the 02,03 Imola is the same price as an 05 LBB and the LBBlue's have almost 40% lower miles !
I personally like the Imola's but feel the LBB would be an easier sell down the road especially since they are 05's and better deal to start with.
However,I will wait on some responses from the sellers.

Stacy

Have I created a Monster? LOL
Bud if u are going to paint the whole car, why worry than.
U can have any color in the world u choose and like.

Getting opinions is fine, but its YOUR car not theirs, and everyone has way different opinions, and as U can see the guys driving LBB are voting for their color combo of course too.
If I would have listened to others on color I would not be driving ure old car! I was not liking yellow myself but U know what, it grew on me and I love it now, also I have not seen 1 other 1 around here in this color.

Once upon a time I remember u saying this not too long ago,

To be quite honest I am happy Brent bought it,it is like a big weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.All I did was eat,sleep and think of this car !
TOOOOOO many hours here on Prime as well.This car pretty much took control of my life and I need it(Life) back !

LOL, remember this line.
Looks like u are back spending even more hrs than before, hope u are sleeping some at least.
Both are rare colors around here, and whatever combo u choose u will learn to like it, so my 2cents is get what car has what u really want in price, mods, and options to your taste.
Its how I settled on buying your eX.

Maximumyield

I have two things to say:

Firstly that Im shocked that our Southern friends havent commented on the u in coloUr yet; and

That I am refusing to answer this obscene poll!

Seriously, what does it matter? If you get another NSX it is not leaving the garage for years! It will be neverending tinkering, again.

You should come to est fest.

I have two things to say:

Firstly that Im shocked that our Southern friends havent commented on the u in coloUr yet; and

That I am refusing to answer this obscene poll!

Seriously, what does it matter? If you get another NSX it is not leaving the garage for years! It will be neverending tinkering, again.

You should come to est fest.

AAHHHH C'mon Dave !
At least it will look good in the garage.The best thing now is I moved to a new house and I have room in the garage where I can actually stand back and look at it real good,LOL !!!
I even have a 3rd bay for "Tinkering" !
I am just real surprised to how many people with cars for sale don't answer their e-mails or return calls.I understand that they get alot of people wasting their time(I may even be one) but you need to go through the tire kickers to get to a sale!
Heck you don't buy clothes without trying them on and let's face it we wear our cars like we wear our clothes!

Stacy

PS Dave I already now which colour you would vote for anyway.

Well, my first NSX was red, but I bought it because it had a ivory interior. My second X was Orange and again it had a rare interior color, orange. My 3rd NSX is also Orange/Orange and it happens to be the last of its kind! If you want to be the only Orange car in a group, buy the Imola Orange. When I went to NSXexpo in 03, there were 175 NSXs and I was the only Imola one there.
I obviously love the Orange that when I had a custom bicycle built a few years ago, I had the builder use Imola Orange on it! I also looked into getting a Lamborghini custom painted, but I was talked out of it.
By the way, the Blue/Blue was my 2nd choice if I couldn't find a orange/orange combo.
Good luck!

Imola/Imola wins in my book because it's so rare. I didn't think I would like it but once I saw one in person I was mesmerized. If you want to turn the most heads, Imola is the obvious choice.

Too many other cars come in Blue. Don't get me wrong, I love the LBB...especially with the blue interior, but it would be my 2nd choice.

Which one stands out the most?---Imola Orange/BLK
which one do YOU feel looks the best?---Long Beach Blue/BLK
Not a fan of the color matched interiors!

my thoughts exactly.

i think they both look absolutely amazing - the 2 best (and most "exotic") colors for the NSX, hands down :cool:

Agreed. I think the Orange looks more exotic, BUT I found after my old Integra Type-R, you get sick of extreme colors quick. I will never own another yellow car, ever. I would think orange would be the same way.

I'm not a fan of color matched interiors at all, so that would be the decider for me.

I love both of these colours. However, my preference would come down to what interior colour it's paired with.

I saw my first Imola NSX at a Ferrari dealership in St. Louis a few years back with the orange interior. The metallic fleck in the paint made that car look amazing! It has to be a very expensive colour to spray for Honda.

That said, the LBB is beautiful. I think that with a black interior, it's just a blue NSX, but with Camel, or Blue is equally exotic as the Orange.

I'd go with the Orange, just to be different than everyone else. It almost has a cult following. I mean the guy that drives an Imola NSX always stands out from the crowd.

Yeah, and its not just because of his "I wish I had bought a Spa Yellow NSX" Tshirt either.

Stop trying to sell me your NSX Dave. I know you want a GTR, or a GT3, but I'm not buying yours! :biggrin:

Yeah well what kind of no-mind sells an NSX for another NSX? The same color at that!!!!

That's as bad as selling one for a Hummer and then going back to an NSX. ahem.

Buy/Paint the color you like, NOT the color it gets better sold. You don't paint it for selling, no? :wink:

These are my favorite colors and I still can't decide between the two.

Yeah well what kind of no-mind sells an NSX for another NSX? The same color at that!!!!

That's as bad as selling one for a Hummer and then going back to an NSX. ahem.

Listen Dave just because you don't get along with some of the other people doesn't mean you need to carry this on to me,LOL !!
You may be in for a surprise at what my choice......of uhhmmm colours/car is/was !

Stacy

This pic would convince anyone to get imola!

866wt2s.jpg

This pic would convince anyone to get imola!

866wt2s.jpg

What year is this car? Is this an 02 conversion repainted Imola? The wheels look great but I ask because the side skirts are not 02+... looks like rear valence may not be either.

Back