Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok guys two colours:
Imola Orange
or
Long Beach Blue

Pros and cons of both,please !

Please just leave it at these two colours,I am having enough problems here,LOL !
I attached a pic at the bottom.
Which one stands out the most?
which one do YOU feel looks the best?
If either of the two owners of these cars have an issue with their pictures here let me know.
I just feel that these three pics represent the colours very well.

Attachments

• 2001097959938541519_rs.jpg
    2001097959938541519_rs.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 203
  • Imola7.jpg
    Imola7.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 232
  • nsx6.jpg
    nsx6.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
That's an easy one LBBP:cool:

LBBP if only because it is *very* sharp in person and eye catching, if that's what you want, but also is not really a fad color. I don't remember ever seeing orange cars 5, 10, 20 years ago but blue has always been fairly cool.

(although we all know that silver is the only timeless, not-so-flashy color :wink: )

I like them both. LBBP, Imola Orange and Rio yellow all make the car look even more exotic. I think the imola would get more attention then the LBBP if that is what you like. Just make sure that you get the orange interior because the imola/oynx looks too haloween to me.

Thanks for all the replies so far guys!
Keep'm coming.
I really like the LBB,but after seeing that Imola orange,it just really looks exotic.
All colours in a NSX are amazing,Oh wait,it's not the colours that make the car it's the car that makes the colours,LOL !
Again thanks for all the input.

Stacy

I was actually looking for a LBBP back then so that would be my choice but I think theres less orange ones produced right? I like the blue better but orange seems more rare then blue.

I like the BLACK 1 .LOL " The Imola", hands down for me. I like things to be EXOTIC. Must say the side skirts help the look. Hope to see you in a new NSX soon.

You guys are hilarious !
5 to 5 on the vote.
I agree with alot of the statements,blue is beautiful but the orange is exotic.
Just to add a twist though,it seems that 02 and 03(30,000 miles) Imola oranges are asking the same money as 05 LBBlue(13000 miles).

Anyway here is another pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0895_2.jpg
    IMG_0895_2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 198
I believe that black is the "cat's meow"...but of the two colors that you have chosen - orange is the one...seen one at night...looks phat.

God's Speed...

Dam:cool:

Well, if you can't have Brooklands Green, it really doesn't matter that much, does it? :)

Seriously, LBBP is one of the most beautiful shades of blue I've ever seen. So, even though I like Imola Orange, I have to vote LBBP.

You guys are hilarious !
5 to 5 on the vote.
I agree with alot of the statements,blue is beautiful but the orange is exotic.
Just to add a twist though,it seems that 02 and 03(30,000 miles) Imola oranges are asking the same money as 05 LBBlue(13000 miles).

Anyway here is another pic.

That is gorgeous. The Orange wins in that pic, but it is heavily modded so it isn't a fair comparison.

You sold the best and the loudest color for the nsx. (My opinion). This time try the rarest. (Imola Orange)

How many have you seen posted on this site?

Good luck on your search

Here's a pic of an IO in good company.....

good%20company.jpg

What's Up,

When I was looking to buy my dream car which is the NSX I told my wife that I'm very interested in two colors, the LBBP or the Imola Orange. It was very hard to choose so I told my self "If" find a Blue it must be with the Blue Interior or if I find a Imola it must be with the Orange Interior. Guess What? I found a Blue/Blue Interior. My first impresion was :eek: :eek: :eek: BEUTIFUL!!! that's all I can described the blue. What ever you choose they both a winner! :biggrin:

Hope this help, Good Luck!

Bernie

You sold the best and the loudest color for the nsx. (My opinion). This time try the rarest. (Imola Orange)

How many have you seen posted on this site?

Good luck on your search

This is why I picked these two colours.
I don't want to build another yellow at this time.
Again thanks for the opinions,EVERYONE !
I am starting to think this is a draw 12/12.

Stacy

Stacy, I just tied the vote up at 15 15... I say go imola orange... seems to be way more rare and super exotic!!!

Stacy, I just tied the vote up at 15 15... I say go imola orange... seems to be way more rare and super exotic!!!

sorry, I just put LBB in the lead:( close decision for me, but the blue looks awesome in person. Orange, just a bit too American muscle car like for my taste.

If you choose to mod the body which color will match best? when spraying the new pieces.:wink:

If you choose to mod the body which color will match best? when spraying the new pieces.:wink:
Very good thinking because YES I will be doing a few body-mods.I may even do a one off set of sideskirts.I figure they will both be tough to match,so I will just end up spraying the whole car more,chances are I probably won't be 100% happy with the paint anyways,LOL!!
The paint shop I use here pretty much sprayed my last one for the price of materials (I am on their good side)!
Stacy

Back