Where was everybody?

The snow finally melted enough for me to get the NSX out of the garage this weekend and I decided to go on a little road trip. I drove about 500 miles including a day trip to Atlantic City on Saturday but amazingly I did not see one other NSX the entire weekend.

Get the cars out of mothballs already; Spring is right around the corner.

win lose or draw

I took the NSX out from under it's cover on Saturday as well, headed down to Jersey to my college buddy's house for a quick visit, and a long promised drive to his 14 year old son. Took the car out onto 280 and ran through the gears, the smile on the kid went ear to ear. I promised him that if his grades were good, maybe I'd take him on The "River Run" this year (any idea when?) I put about 100 miles on the car, it felt great, even took off the top!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dennis I can't get past that anime!I had the bee out for a little romp on Sunday.The beast fired up after 2 mo and never missed a beat.

Bob,

I was in AC with the NSX on Sat. Went to the Classic Car Show/Auction. But I left before you probably even rolled out of bed.

Nice day for a drive!

Way too much sand on the road still in Sparta. It's like driving on a dirt road (no kidding). I have to wait for a good soaking rain to wash the sand off my mountain :)

The roads were getting pretty good here in NH until it snowed yesterday. All the salt and dirt that had been washed away is back. I will be spending the next few weeks getting all my new goodies installed that I accumulated over the winter.

Hope to see you all soon.

John

Back