Whats the funniest thing anyone's said about your car?

I had one guy in a crown vic pull up to me and said "Hey NICE HONDA Whats it worth $12K!? why don't you drive that thing like the douche bag you are!" and tried to spit on it but didn't make it....... what a prick.

Man that is horrible! It would be very difficult to just drive away from something like that. I'd feel the urge to pull over the guy and ask him where all ignorance and rage is coming from :confused:? It just doesnt make sense for someone to go out of his way and say something like that.

Probably the best thing to do is smile and drive away though.

Man that is horrible! It would be very difficult to just drive away from something like that. I'd feel the urge to pull over the guy and ask him where all ignorance and rage is coming from :confused:? It just doesnt make sense for someone to go out of his way and say something like that.

Probably the best thing to do is smile and drive away though.

Right before that he slammed on his brakes for no reason and I had to lock them up... I wanted to say "nice wanna be cop car" But didnt wanna make it worse... haters gonna hate i guess.......

I guess the Nissan ish is pretty popular. I had a guy just last weekend ask a buddy of mine, "whose Nissan is that"? After my friend schooled him on what kind of car it was, the guy replied with, "oh, I use to have one of those..."

I don't understand why People think of Nissan. I was talking to a couple of coworkers earlier this week, and they also thought of Nissan when I mentioned the NSX. :confused: Are they thinking of the Nissan NX? That car wasn't that popular, was it?

I had one guy in a crown vic pull up to me and said "Hey NICE HONDA Whats it worth $12K!? why don't you drive that thing like the douche bag you are!" and tried to spit on it but didn't make it....... what a prick.
:mad:

people are haters , i had a man come up to me and tell ask me about my car and then ask how much i paid he was like its about 26k right, i was like yeah maybe for a 91 but not 04 lol, then he asked me how much, i told him i paid around 60k , he was like i overpaid. people man.

"Are they thinking of the Nissan NX? That car wasn't that popular, was it?"

^Man, as car guys we know it, but NO WAY was that car popular, I mean I have NO idea why people think that. I guess it speaks to people's ignorance- they have no clue when it comes to brand recognition.

I'm just gonna say its an Infinity next time someone calls it a Nissan lol.

Last edited:
Couple of drunk girls in a pedalbike taxi thing, as the taxi pulls out from a parking spot girl shouts "watch out for that corvette" haha I guess you had to be there cuz it was slurred words and so typical. I swear Im going to marry the first girl who a. knows what an nsx is, and b. appreciates it. Ive only had the car two months so welle see...

Couple of drunk girls in a pedalbike taxi thing, as the taxi pulls out from a parking spot girl shouts "watch out for that corvette" haha I guess you had to be there cuz it was slurred words and so typical. I swear Im going to marry the first girl who a. knows what an nsx is, and b. appreciates it. Ive only had the car two months so welle see...

ive only met one girl that knew what it was..but then again she was a know it all and thought she knew every thing about cars. when she didnt. it got annoying fast haha...

You do realize that some of us owners are women, right? :rolleyes:

me121006.jpg

I swear Im going to marry the first girl who a. knows what an nsx is, and b. appreciates it. Ive only had the car two months so welle see...

Of my whole life, I have only met one, and she's my coworker at work!! The NSX was her dream car and she loves it and crave it to the same insane levels as some of us :biggrin: Too bad she is WAYYYY too out of my league :tongue:

haha Patty is hiding her ring finger in the photo but she must taken by some lucky guy :) Cool women get snapped up quick. It would never work we live too far and there would be far too many speeding tickets. Sorry to get off topic on this thread..... funniest thing someone has said about your nsx people?

I always put it in first gear no matter if I'm on a hill or not.... :confused: with the e-brake on of course.

- stuck in traffic at a cruise tonight in downtown Phoenix -

random dude: "that's a really bad replica..."

me: :confused: "uhhhhhh... its not a replica, its a Honda"

random dude: "well it sure ain't no Ferrari"

me: "No, I left that at home tonight" :biggrin:

smiled politely and turned up my radio

Last edited:
Stopped to buy gas in Oklahoma on the way home from Denver and the old man in overalls hanging out in front says" If I drove that thru my field my ass would be dragging the ground"! When we started to leave his final quote was "I bet it won't jump terraces either" This is the land of pickup trucks but NO one asked if it was a vette!!!!:smile:

Stopped to buy gas in Oklahoma on the way home from Denver and the old man in overalls hanging out in front says" If I drove that thru my field my ass would be dragging the ground"! When we started to leave his final quote was "I bet it won't jump terraces either" This is the land of pickup trucks but NO one asked if it was a vette!!!!:smile:

It never ceases to amaze me how people will trash on something nice that they do not have, but maybe want. Sad... :-(

Of my whole life, I have only met one, and she's my coworker at work!! The NSX was her dream car and she loves it and crave it to the same insane levels as some of us :biggrin: Too bad she is WAYYYY too out of my league :tongue:

worthless.gif

Dude - don't sell yourself short. Have you seen the d-bags that many hot girls date? I can't tell you how many hotties that I know, financially support their guys while working for waitress wages :frown: Make her an offer and see what happens. You may be pleasantly surprised! I mean, you already own a car that he probably can only dream of :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back