• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

What titanium parts do you want made?

As far as exhaust tips go, I don't see myself doing them b/c there is no generic one. There are thousands of different styles and even for the NSX, there are many different types with many different pipe sizes.

Is there a certail tip or size you all are talking about? If so, please show me pictures.

Yes, by the door handle. Burnished Titanium. It would look super cool and wouldn't be a fake "R" emblem.

Ok. I'll see how many I have to make to make some. If I have to do a run of 100 of them, I don't think it will do too well, but if I only need to make like 20 or so, I could do it. Probably looking at around $50 a pair for them shipped IF I do it.

Mike

+1 for bumper beams... probably the simplest item you can make, yet saves some serious weight. A square/rectangular tube, all u need are the measurements.

+1 for bumper beams... probably the simplest item you can make, yet saves some serious weight. A square/rectangular tube, all u need are the measurements.

yeah but its a $hitload of titanium... I wonder what that will cost

I could easily make that part, but it would cost more than anyone would pay for the minimal weight savings (~$1000). Plus, I'm not going to even begin to mention the possible legal issues that could pop up with making such an item.

Mike does your GF know your on this forum....lol

How are you doing?

I could easily make that part, but it would cost more than anyone would pay for the minimal weight savings (~$1000). Plus, I'm not going to even begin to mention the possible legal issues that could pop up with making such an item.

There are none - it's aftermarket "off road use only, not DOT certified" - solves all your legal problems.

$1000 is not TOO bad.

+1 on the titanium key!

shift knob would be cool! :)

how about titanium gauge face dials, needles and bezel like the aston martin

dont forget titanium seat rails too.

I would like to see the guage rings in the burnt titanium color....I didnt think about needles being in that burnt color either that would be interesting....and also be nice to see the bolts on my type-r horn trim in the burnt titanium too.

Maybe a zanardi shift knob in the burnt titanium look too?

Back