• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

What titanium parts do you want made?

Get some exhaust tips made and you'll be selling lots. Everyone already makes all sorts of rear strut tower braces and the front one will never be seen.

how about titanium gauge face dials, needles and bezel like the aston martin

I thought of that but it may be way too hard. It would be really cool, thats for sure.

I could do that, but for something like that I would need payment ahead of time, and you'd be looking at $1000+ obviously. I would be awesome, but the market is not there.

Oh man that would be amazingly cool. I guess I'll start saving up :biggrin:

Oh man that would be amazingly cool. I guess I'll start saving up :biggrin:

Well realistically I would need to release my "easier" products first (lugs and strut bars, maybe exhaust tips), then at a later date as my product development becomes better and better I will be able to tackle harder projects like that. I'm not going to bite off more than I can chew though.

What about those retractable claws like Wolverine has? JK

I think the exhaust tips would sell like crazy! The ones on my stock exhaust look like they come right off. Im sure people would do that instead of spending $1k on a full exhaust. lol

Harness bar?

Last edited:
Well realistically I would need to release my "easier" products first (lugs and strut bars, maybe exhaust tips), then at a later date as my product development becomes better and better I will be able to tackle harder projects like that. I'm not going to bite off more than I can chew though.

Good business plan, unless you're from Lithuania...

I have to add another vote for titanium switchgear in the car. Radio and HVAC knobs, window and lock buttons, e-brake button, and if possible Guage rings... not just a thin ring but something a bit wider/fatter with some sort of markings on it. Cheaper than a whole gauge face...

I'd still go for a unique exhaust tip first.

I am not sure, but would titanium parts not look just like stainless steel or aluminium parts ??

I would prefer having titanium parts which will save some weight and, if possible, at the same time improve the looks of your car.

- Exhaust and headers would be nice place to start to save some serious weight.
- Door handles would be nice. They are not that heavy, but the titanium would be stronger and lighter than de SOS stuff I think.
- Shift knob
- Strut bar(s)
- Bumper beams :tongue:
- Hood strut
- Every single 10mm and 12mm bolt that's being used to hold cables, panels and control units in place. There are sooo many of them in the NSX they add up to quite some lbs.

Ok...I have a question for you all.

As far as things like

-shift knob
-door handles
-ebrake button
-gauge rings
-radio knobs

Do you all want those items to have the nice blue>>>silver burn effect on them? Or instead do you just want them to be plain silver? If you just want plain silver, then I can just use aluminum and cut prices down. However, if you want that nice burn effect though, then I will stick with titanium.

Same thing goes for the 10mm and 12mm bolts that are non suportive, but hold things like wires and lids. If you want the burn effect, I can stick with titanium, but if you want just silver, then I can just make them out of aluminum (non structure bolts) so they do not rust like steel, and so they are even lighter than titanium, but 1/4 the price.

As far as things like

-shift knob
-door handles
-ebrake button
-gauge rings
-radio knobs

Do you all want those items to have the nice blue>>>silver burn effect on them? Or instead do you just want them to be plain silver? If you just want plain silver, then I can just use aluminum and cut prices down. However, if you want that nice burn effect though, then I will stick with titanium.

Same thing goes for the 10mm and 12mm bolts that are non suportive, but hold things like wires and lids. If you want the burn effect, I can stick with titanium, but if you want just silver, then I can just make them out of aluminum (non structure bolts) so they do not rust like steel, and so they are even lighter than titanium, but 1/4 the price.

I dont own an nsx, but came upon this thread.. I am from acurazine and have a 3G TL.. I want a titanium Shift knob! and some titanium tips! all with the blue silver burn effect!

As far as things like

-shift knob
-door handles
-ebrake button
-gauge rings
-radio knobs

I think the blue burn effect is key.

Here's a though - titanium bolts and brakets... to replace the steel bolts and brakets :eek: probably cost several thousands of dollars, but should save at least 20, 30, 40 maybe 50 lbs off the car. That's still not too bad of an ROI IMO ....:cool:

WHich brings me to the next topic - why hasn't anyone made at least alluminum brackets for the NSX?? Ferrari's have them and they are good for at least 15 or 20 lbs.

Another item to add to the list - the little brace underneath the car int front of the engine bay, holding the transmission lines... Too lazy to search, it's on Dali's site.

I'd like to have that + braces wherever we can put them..

As far as things like

-shift knob
-door handles
-ebrake button
-gauge rings
-radio knobs

Aluminium sounds like a better option for those parts.

If offering gauge rings, something different than the usual rounded edge would be nice.

I'd sell my current rings in a blink if you could make rings like a cronograph watch (Conical with markings) like these:

volvo_r_gauges.jpg

MugenNSXRR-178.jpg

ferrari-dial.jpg

In short, if the price is competitive to alluminum or steel, titanium everything sounds good to me - you'll end up being quite a competitor!

To be more specific, I second titanium headers and exhaust, that would be very cool - we can say we have a titanium header, just like the McLaren F1 :)

here's some titanium headers on ebay and guess whose selling them:biggrin:

titanium headers

I need one of those triangle coolant tanks... Can't seem to find them anymore.

Make one in titanium and I'll buy it for sure!

(I don't like the round ones... had one... just doesn't fit the engine bay to my liking).

How about a cool shift knob that we haven't seen yet...?

Front angled license plate holder?

and here's your coolant tank made by the same person :biggrin:

carbon fiber coolant tank

that being said, the items look pretty well made and the seller has 100% positive feedback:rolleyes:

Something easy I saw on my car today that would def look cool in burnt ti... the NSX door handle badge. Its small, easy to produce, everyone has this badge, could be a big market, and would dress up the door/handle area. It can also be made cheap because it is small.

Something easy I saw on my car today that would def look cool in burnt ti... the NSX door handle badge. Its small, easy to produce, everyone has this badge, could be a big market, and would dress up the door/handle area. It can also be made cheap because it is small.

The one of the outside that says NSX on it?

Back