What kind of HP is the NSX capable of?

Hi,

I am planning on buying a NSX 3.2L 6MT from japan and i am planning to put a stage 3 NA Tuning kit the exporter said it would make round 352 BHP
That means all engine parts get a upgrade and the ECU with some custom parts it's 13,000+ euros all inc
(thats a 3.3L Upgrade)
(Can't wait to get my first NSX)

peiserg said:
ahh crap. here I am, sleeping great at night (thanks to a very nice bed) thinking my 375rwhp 8 psi bbsc is safe. Now i find out that it's NOT? you mean to tell me that I should have been losing sleep every night for the last 30,000 boosted miles? Great. just great...

It is OK to sleep well; its my understanding that the FI gods have been appeased as you are not wearing a Star of David T-shirt in Baghdad.:confused: :biggrin:

AdnanVCS said:
Hi,

I am planning on buying a NSX 3.2L 6MT from japan and i am planning to put a stage 3 NA Tuning kit the exporter said it would make round 352 BHP
That means all engine parts get a upgrade and the ECU with some custom parts it's 13,000+ euros all inc
(thats a 3.3L Upgrade)
(Can't wait to get my first NSX)

sure, sure. Your fifteen, shouldn't you be in school or something.

I went with the HP Performance turbo kit and couldn't be happier. I'm sure some stuff will break if I keep pushing it, but that's good reason to build it stronger.
Craig

Back