David NSX - View.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 876
  • David NSX - View2.jpg
    David NSX - View2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 860
  • David NSX - View3.jpg
    David NSX - View3.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 879
AFAIK, the owner (who is a pretty good guy) was trying to sell it. It's a shame he's not part of the community anymore.

David said:
The CT body kit replaces all four quarter panels, both bumpers and the rocker panels. There is also a new rear spoiler.

I'm not sure what I have spent on mods. A guess would be:

Body kit - $2K (done after a wreck)
motor - $7K
turbo - $9K
Motec - $5K
Misc. - who knows

Comptech sells the widebody kit for $5,500 on their website. Where did you buy your kit and how did you manage to get it for $2,000?

Did the body kit require a lot of fabrication or was it simply paint and bolt on?

Did the body kit come with wheel well lining and other misc items needed to make it fit perfectly?

What about the wheels? Can I just use my current (non-widebody) wheels and simply install spacers to make them stick out more or do I have to buy new wheels that are wider or have different offset?

Sorry for all the questions. Your car looks GREAT!!! :eek:

charleysung said:
Comptech sells the widebody kit for $5,500 on their website. Where did you buy your kit and how did you manage to get it for $2,000?...

He put in parentesis that it was after a wreck....so I believe that he had to pay the $2,000 different over the replacement of this OEM panels from accident damage.

Meeyatch1 said:
He put in parentesis that it was after a wreck....so I believe that he had to pay the $2,000 different over the replacement of this OEM panels from accident damage.

Gotcha. Damn, you just crushed my dreams of ever being able to afford a CT WB kit.

Wasn't David the first pioneer of huge HP turbo NSX's? I remember watching the video of his car. It was bad ass!

Back