Watchmen

In the graphic novel the mask was really his face and when it wasn't on that his normal face was considered a mask. In the movie they mention it for like half a second.

errr...ok But why the hell does he have it on his head in the first place?

EDIT: Please don't tell me it's just part of his costume.

Last edited:
Ok, all this pee-pee talk has dissuaded me. BUT ... anyone with a woman in his life has doubtlessly been hauled off to some worse movie fare. Was this movie really worse than Golden Girls or Sex In The City?
Apples/oranges comparison, I know. But I was praying for death halfway through both of those chick flicks.

Edit: Golden girls? I meant Dream Girls.:redface:

Last edited:
I heard they smash the hell out of either a 924S or 944?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It was pretty bad.

I'd compare it to the "Fantastic Four"/"A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" bad. Nearly unwatchable. Special effects were good but like with every other bad movie, the effects try to compensate for the lack of everything else.

I never read the novel but if the movie is pretty close to it, as some of you say, than the novel must be pretty terrible too.

Rorshac was the best part of the movie. Manhattan was an interesting, yet most boring character, plus his junk hangs out for the most of the movie. He had underwear on in the beginning, maybe the filmmakers exhausted the underwear-drawing budget halfway through. :tongue:

This was crap, avoid it and go see Taken or Coraline.

Rental. Maaaaybe a matinee value. :cool:

Ok, all this pee-pee talk has dissuaded me. BUT ... anyone with a woman in his life has doubtlessly been hauled off to some worse movie fare. Was this movie really worse than Golden Girls or Sex In The City?
Apples/oranges comparison, I know. But I was praying for death halfway through both of those chick flicks.

i thought sex in the city was decent.:biggrin:

watchmen mught have been a good book, but i don't think i was a good movie. Maybe i just didn't understand it.

i think because there was a big hype that it was gonna be action-packed like superhero movies. I liked the deep evil plots it had i thought it was good. :cool:

Back