• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Used 02+ Front Bumper, NA2 bumper for NA1?

Looks fantastic....this with some Stacy's sideskirts and the 02+ rearend = what my NSX will look like!! Build it!

I like the LOOK!...its a compliment for sure to the car.

Also do you have pics from a farther view?! and different angles?

Let me deffinately keep us updated and what it takes to put this project in full swing.

:eek: Now that's a fine looking bumper! Nice, even Honda should compliment your work. As the previous poster said, this with a 02+ Rear Conversion and ducted hood, MAN!

Paul

If you can make these for under $1000, then count me in!

These look great, and I would love to see the lower lip as well be produced in FRP.

Nathan

If you can make these for under $1000, then count me in!

Nathan

Soooooo, I should count you out? :frown: :biggrin:

Mike,
I'm in if it falls under 5k...:wink:

Mike,
I'm in if it falls under 5k...:wink:

Your at the top of list!!!

Mike,

Was wishing you could post some other shots from different angles. Please?
:rolleyes:

Hi Paul,

Due to the fact that my NSX was not completely reassembled, the pic that I posted is pretty much the only angle taken of the NSX and bumper. So, there are no other angles.

Mike

Last edited:
picture.php

custom front bumper that I haad my bodyshop make for me. consist of the oem 02+ bumper and the oem 92-01 bumper molded together

Looks very nice,

What material did you use for the new bumper?
Are the white 'bits' the new indicators?
Will you be repeating this for other Prime members?

regards, Paul

Looks very nice,

What material did you use for the new bumper?
Are the white 'bits' the new indicators?
Will you be repeating this for other Prime members?

regards, Paul

not really sure what bonding material they used but it was a brand new 02+ bumper from acura. they cut what was needed from my old 91 bumper and added to my 02+ bumper

yes. running lights and blinkers

no.

I purchased one of these a while back, but haven't gotten my car in the shop to have everything done yet. (I'm doing rear valence, side skirts, hood & front bumper all at once with a complete paint job). Has anyone else purchased one of these bumpers? What was your opinion of the piece? Fit? Pics?

Thanks,

- Kyle

New Style Bumper - for Flip up lights...

sorry to bring back an old post, but wondering what ever happened to this thread, and more importantly, this bumper? There were so many primers excited about it coming to market, then it just stops....I for one, would be seriously interested in finding something like this....I have been searching, but the ones that Evo had been selling looks like it is no longer an option....hopefully we have a place to find them....

Back