Ultimate balla / JDM wheels, money no object?, Post your vote and one picture please

These are my new Dymag 18/19s...wanted fashion and function. All CF barrels with magnesium centers.

DSC05896.JPG

DSC05897.JPG

DSC05900.JPG

Jeff

Last edited:
Jeff,

That side view with the wheels looks terrific. Where did you pick these up at? If you don't mind asking.:wink:

gil
Gil
Thanks...they look better in person for sure. Wasn't a good day for pics. The wheels also have a lot of brake dust on it so you can't see the clearcoat on the CF part of the wheels. Got 'em used from the marketplace here:smile:

Jeff

These are my new Dymag 18/19s...wanted fashion and function. All CF barrels with magnesium centers.

DSC05896.JPG

DSC05897.JPG

DSC05900.JPG

Jeff

Somebody photochop these in all black......:biggrin:

If you want timeless old school JDM, nothing beats Manaray Sport MS-6s. I bought these from Japan, before there even was a JDM craze! I still love them today, but I'd like a second set of wheels in 18/19s.

summer0401.jpg

Somebody photochop these in all black......:biggrin:

Ok where are our photochoppers???????? Make em in all black.....car too if possible........please...........................:frown:

If you want timeless old school JDM, nothing beats Manaray Sport MS-6s. I bought these from Japan, before there even was a JDM craze! I still love them today, but I'd like a second set of wheels in 18/19s.

summer0401.jpg
That is hands down the best looking wheel ever IMO. I only wish they made them staggard. If I had some in staggard they would be the last wheels I'd ever buy.

Jeff,

That side view with the wheels looks terrific. Where did you pick these up at? If you don't mind asking.:wink:

gil

I'm pretty sure those Dymags used to be on that 2005 yellow NSX for sale here and the owner parted them out.....

rk

That is hands down the best looking wheel ever IMO. I only wish they made them staggard. If I had some in staggard they would be the last wheels I'd ever buy.

Staggered? Like different sizes? When I ordered them in 97 they didn't offer 19s, I think a few years ago they offered them in 19s now. Mine are 17X8.5 (I think) front and 18X9.5 rear. I should see if they offer them in 18/19s or if they even make them anymore HAHA

Staggered? Like different sizes? When I ordered them in 97 they didn't offer 19s, I think a few years ago they offered them in 19s now. Mine are 17X8.5 (I think) front and 18X9.5 rear. I should see if they offer them in 18/19s or if they even make them anymore HAHA
I like a fat rear lip. I had no idea those were staggard. I don't think they make them anymore.:frown:

I like a fat rear lip. I had no idea those were staggard. I don't think they make them anymore.:frown:

Ya they are staggered. I remember they did have an 18X10 but back then I wasn't sure if they would have fit, now i wish I got 10s instead of 9.5s but oh well. It looks like they dont make them anymore too. I did a google search and I found some used ones posted for sale on forums but nothing for NSX's. And the Manaray site doesn't show the MS6 anymore, pooopy IMO. Im a photo whore so I will get some better pics soon too, but for now here are some old ones. :D

l_890bdcf7150adee92e72821050b441e8.jpg

l_087cf94a001f90627afb74625c81758e.jpg

nsx4.jpg

Last edited:
If your into expensive old school jdm wheels then the Mugen M7. I really like them, but not nearly enough to pay $6000.

ChadsNsx2.jpg

This set of M7's has been listed for sale on S2KI since March 4, 2007. The current asking price is $5900.

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=467833&st=0

iagree.gif

The MOST JDM wheels and BALLA wheels IMO. But it has to be in 17/18. I know one person in SoCal that has it on his NSX, and he wants $9k for them.
yikes.gif

Back