Ultimate balla / JDM wheels, money no object?, Post your vote and one picture please

Not anymore... :tongue:

nsxslammed's car:

wOTc2OTE0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE3D.jpg

Actually those are my actual set of rims.:biggrin:

attachment.php

Dang, your seat looks like it's sitting high.

You're RIGHT!!! So now I switched over to Recaro Pole Positions instead....but let's not get off topic:smile:

BTW, that used to be nsxslammed's car many moons ago. Car has now been rescued by me from it's former days as a NSX lowrider.

Last edited:
The HRE 542r's are really growing on me - trying to imagine this wheel in various finishes....anyone else have them in gun-metal to post?

I'm still looking at rims since can't seem to decide. I really like the P40 monoblocks from HRE.

What is the general consensus on AME / Enkei rims? More suggestions please?

rick

Advan Model T5...and they are hot. I'm thinking +1 chromes on my Brooklands with Toyo T1R's....

2391740036_e14028f7ef_o.jpg

i know you don't like dan's JPs rims, what about his advans? =)

Volk Racing Takes my Vote...

volknsx1.jpg

Haha.. No traffic.. Came from shoreline to have my tires mounted.. My friend who is in the SUV actually took the picture.. :)

2391740036_e14028f7ef_o.jpg

i know you don't like dan's JPs rims, what about his advans? =)

Yo alex, those Advans do look VERY sharp but please no chrome for me! Chrome + NSX is not a good combo...

I do like how the rear bows inward for the offset, any more shots from the rear?

rick

Yo alex, those Advans do look VERY sharp but please no chrome for me! Chrome + NSX is not a good combo...

I do like how the rear bows inward for the offset, any more shots from the rear?

rick
+1 on more pics. Need different angles. Are you running spacers are do they naturally set hella flush like that. I am seriously digging those wheels.:wink:

Last edited:
no spacers..

nsx-group01.jpg

maybe dan can chime in here to give the specs if he choses to...

the volk gtc is a cool rim but it's hard to get a nice dish with honda offset =/

Someone please tell me they have these on their NSX in a 19/18" fitment?

I love this wheel, so clean but also high tech looking and would show off the BBKs' quite nicely!

I have them in 18/18 right now with 19s on order for the rear. Mine are gunmetal on an '02 Silverstone. I think you've seen my car but you probably forgot.

J

I have them in 18/18 right now with 19s on order for the rear. Mine are gunmetal on an '02 Silverstone. I think you've seen my car but you probably forgot.

J

Any pics, sorry bad memory on my part....hehehe

Why would you go non staggered on an NSX with 18/18?

rk

Back