Ultimate balla / JDM wheels, money no object?, Post your vote and one picture please

Work Varianza T1S in WBC:
IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_05101.jpg

I'm speechless.:eek:

wow............I think hideous is a little cruel..........they are nice wheels but I think most people in the sports car community feel chrome wheels dont belong on sports cars............those belong on caddys and such.

Actually those are my actual set of rims.:biggrin:

hey do you have more pics of your HRE rims by chance?? I really do like the stance and those blades on an NSX - I'm very tempted to go with these in a matte gun-metal finish instead? :)

ALSO DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE MATTE BLACK VOLK GT-V'S ON THEIR RIDE?

(sorry for all caps but I search everywhere and saw a few pics on SOS site but not on an actual car. A clean side view would be awesome to the owner of those wheels!)

thanks
rick

Someone please tell me they have these on their NSX in a 19/18" fitment?

I love this wheel, so clean but also high tech looking and would show off the BBKs' quite nicely!

volkgtCface2.jpg

GT-C 18x8 Face 1 and 19X9.5 Face 2, I can't remember the offset but I will look it up late. I went back to 17/18 because it just feel alot better.

IMG_2107.jpgimgmax=800

IMG_2110.jpgimgmax=800

another Balla wheel..........

P-Wheels.jpg

Those wheels are horrible. The first thing I thought about was how they have absolutely no brake cooling whatsoever. A solid wheel that is probably heavy as all heck like that with no ventilation spells bad news in my book. Oh, and it is ugly too (too me), and takes the class right away from that Porsche 996 Twin Turbo.

How about the discontinued Advans AVS Model 5's (18's and 19's)

NSX05110803.jpg

Mike

anyone with some kinesis k28s? 18 inch maybe?? those would look great.. personally my favorite. jdm or nonjdm.

DSC01289.jpg

I'm still a fan of the ol' Advan RG's. Too bad it's discontinued. Anyone with it on an NSX?

heres my Avus MF-02's... theyre about 1900 each front and 2300 per rear I believe.

10.jpg

5-2.jpg

I got them from Stan in Miami off his 05 with little to no miles on them, and pulled them apart and had the centers media blasted then powercoated wet black. I didn't quite pay retail new, but I still have alot in this setup so I guess they're "ultimate balla" :smile:

I feel that the volk racing Cv-pro wheels from back in the day were hot wheels. Now, I feel that the ultimate wheel is the 02 wheel. I had many wheels, some high end wheels on my car, and I still feel that the 02 wheels look the best. Just my opinion though.

I'm not sure if their balla wheels, but I know they're JDM...

NSX110.jpg

Simple, elegant, and very JDM. Less is definitely more in your car's case. Love it!

Last edited:
Back