Today is my 20 Year Anniversary on Prime.

It's great to see some of the good'ol names show up. I miss a few of the original guys who are no longer with us also. The Wednesday night chats were hysterical. Like the saying goes, "It's just not the same as it used to be."

Thanks for the replies. Love you guys.

You know us "old timers", still love ya Doc!!!!

us old timers love to repeat ourselves......now get off my lawn!

I was planning on asking RSO34 to shut down my account because I really felt there is nothing more for me to contribute here. However, the responses above are why I still like to be active here. Thanks guys, especially in this rough time that we are all going through.

Cheers.

-Doc.

Please don't. You'll always have a place here.

Plus, we need a [MENTION=3821]DocL[/MENTION] to counter [MENTION=4282]docjohn[/MENTION], hahahaha.

Please don't. You'll always have a place here.

Plus, we need a [MENTION=3821]DocL[/MENTION] to counter [MENTION=4282]docjohn[/MENTION], hahahaha.

I'll probably hang around for another 20 years or so. I want to see how docjohn is gonna look completely bald. :D

Yule Brenner sexy......So it is written so it shall be done...

20 years will be coming up for me. I was slow to convert from the email listserv.

Wow am I old!
Bob
#26 Zanardi

Last edited:
Here is a question for you Docs. I aM shown as joining in 2001 but I am pretty sure this is a re-registration since I had joined the community in the mid 90's when we were a bunch of owners here in socal (most gone). Is that possible? Maybe I should ask Lud.

Here is a question for you Docs. I aM shown as joining in 2001 but I am pretty sure this is a re-registration since I had joined the community in the mid 90's when we were a bunch of owners here in socal (most gone). Is that possible? Maybe I should ask Lud.

That's a good question. Maybe it can be traced to the email you used. I never knew of any other internet sites/groups before I found Prime. I wasn't a big forum participant in general. Either way, besides for a few new NC1 owners who were never involved with the growth of community over the past 25yrs, I still enjoy participating here.

there was the listserve... I loves the "spirited" discussions often involving Ken...:biggrin: regions had blog type sites. we in the NE had one that was run by Mohit Chada

...anyone remember those days...

there was the listserve... I loves the "spirited" discussions often involving Ken...:biggrin: regions had blog type sites. we in the NE had one that was run by Mohit Chada

...anyone remember those days...

I do.
I sorta miss Ken...
I'm only credited with joining in 2005, but I bought my car in 1993 and have been on the site regularly ever since I can remember. Perhaps I changed my site name?
H-

Last edited:
Yeah - it was a pretty big deal when keNSaX sold his car. I wonder if he is still the reigning largest number of posts champion after all these years. As an aside he was mentioned in Road&Track last year in an article about the ITR.

Last edited:
I do.
I sorta miss Ken...
I'm only credited with joining in 2005, but I bought my car in 1993 and have been on the site regularly ever since I can remember. Perhaps I changed my site name?
H-

Ken will be top poster on this site for many more years...If you go to the black pull-down bar on left for community then select member list then click on posts to go from most to least you will see the top posters.

Last edited:
Wow - thanks for that info. it was a real walk down memory lane. While Ken selling his car was the end of an era if you ever sold yours it would be the biggest bummer in NSXPrime history.

Wow - thanks for that info. it was a real walk down memory lane. While Ken selling his car was the end of an era if you ever sold yours it would be the biggest bummer in NSXPrime history.

haha right up there with the disappointment when folks found out I did not buy prime for an undisclosed amount....:tongue:

haha right up there with the disappointment when folks found out I did not buy prime for an undisclosed amount....:tongue:
Wait a minute Doc, you don't own Prime?

The old email listserv was different. If I remember correctly, when the Prime website started, you got a date whenever you created an account there. Although they were mostly the same group of people, they were different.

remember nsxtra...waited outside mailbox for delivery:redface:

I may be delusional after all these days of hunkering in the bunker but I seem to remember it being Keith Martin's Nsxtra newsletter. Does anyone if this is true and, if so, is it the same Keith Martin who publishes Sports Car Market?

Last edited:
Back