Today I am offically an "owner"

Congrats and beautiful toy collection. Any more photos of the Cobra? Did you build it yourself?

The Cobra I got from a guy who built it on the west coast (of Fla) He built it and took extreme care cause he built it for himself! Then, his wife..god I love other guy's wives lol:wink: said...Honey...I love the car, but i think now I want A/C" lol needless to say he buckled sooooooooo he had to sell it and with a car like that you NEVER get the $$ back you put into labor so I got it at a very good price since she wanted another car lol It was incredible 6 yrs had it and not a glitch...awesome ride...now a guy in LA purchased it and said he drives through Beverly Hills and gets more looks with that car cause of it's color and looks then the Ferrari's and Lambo's lol he is happy!

Here are a couple more shots of it you requested......

Attachments

• Cobra 1.jpg
    Cobra 1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Cobra 9.jpg
    Cobra 9.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 21
  • Cobra 4.jpg
    Cobra 4.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Cobra 6.jpg
    Cobra 6.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 23
I was really set on the Yellow and now that I have the Black/Tan I am VERY pleased...looks incredible in person...I am very very happy...this car is really a work of art considering when it was designed and everything... Look at it all the time now and go WOW :)

Black/Camel is a fairly rare combo and probably my favorite. I "settled" for a Black/Black.

Enjoy the car in happiness and good health!

Back