Today I am offically an "owner"

Now I have to go through what just about everyone else here has gone through that buys a car out of state....THE WAIT lol O well...I have a feeling after reading and reading and reading it will be WELL worth it !!!!!

Thx to EVERYONE here for your advice, information, great hospitality, the kindness to let me see and drive one!!! EVERYTHING made my search so much more effective and educated....

Greatly appreciate it PRIME'rs :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations. Welcome to a very special club.

Excellent!!! details!!!

The detials are I havent gotten her yet lol but the basics:

I sold my FFR Cobra...my '74 TR6...my '01 Ducati 748...my '75 450sl (all with in the last 4 months) and set my sights on a Porsche, Viper, or NSX. The Viper was just like my 65 Cobra...FUN...loud, rough, fast, unrefined...was also very UNIMPRESSED with the Viper's Quality of build, interior, etc I like the older ones 1998 and 1999 rt/10...but try to find one thats got 40K that isnt falling apart :-( sad but true in my expereince anyway...then off to the Porsche...the Caymen was fun but ahhhh not "exceiting" the 911 is always nice..just didn't do it for me..the 911's I like are well 120K lol out of my range...then there is the NSX ;-) seems to replace all of the above toys I had and wrapped into one neat slick package!!!!! SOoooooooooo after working out the details I got the one listed here...from Tempe ('05 Blk/Tan) I like the fact its newer and has the 7yr/100k warranty and it's simply damn slick soooo thats my story so far!!!!:biggrin::eek::biggrin:

I remember seeing that post. Great looking car. Again, congratulations.

Congrats on the car. You did the right thing by getting the newest one you could find. The Blk/Tan combo is extremely nice looking, but we all know that Red is a faster car. Also, I don't know if we can allow you to park with us at the Towers, you may have to park with the Camaro guys. :biggrin: The only thing you have to next is to join the NSXCA. As previously mentioned, every December there is a great group luncheon in Orlando that attracts around 30 Florida NSX owners.

BIG Congrats!!! Welcome aboard!

Totally agree with you on all counts. Loved the Viper, but just not for me. Love and owned the 911, but again, something was just sort of missing.

Now of course you must start contemplating the age old question... Stay stock, or not? :D

Congrats!

I will join you soon, as I have negotiated on a vehicle. Just waiting on the local Acura Dealership to do a 3rd party inspection for me...once that is done (as I'm sure there are no problems with the car)...I'll also be a new owner.

Congrats on your purchase! Its sure an exciting time...like a kid on the night before christmas. You got the best color :biggrin:. Enjoy yourself!

Glad to see it's finally your turn after all the posts you had on me. Congrats and good luck sleeping knowing the car is on it's way. It really does turn heads. More dudes than girls cause the dudes just want to race. Anyways, congrats again.

55 posts and you bought the car ALREADY!! YOU WIN - LOL.

Btw, better start ordering Griot and Zaino products if you want Black to look decent.:wink:

Congrats, SouthFloridaCarFan!

Not only are you officially the owner of a great car ....

You are officially the owner of the longest Prime name (AFAIK):biggrin:

Congrats and welcome. Hope to see you at next months Tower meet and join me as another owner of the best and most difficult color to maintain. We will have to trade detailing pointers for sure!

YES...the Blk color is very hard to keep looking pretty...the 7 mins after detailing it is usually the best lol after that...yikes O well Yellow is still prob my favorite...but this one just worked out the best for me...so very happy so far and its not even here ! I will prob keep it stock, more of a fan of stock cars (my Triumph Tr6 still had a cassette player in it and the 450SL still had AM/FM so prob not what you would call a MOD guy here lol) and after seeing you guys here with early 90's versions going strong and looking as good as the newer ones....mannnn big part of my reason for getting one, figuring on keeping this one for a long time! Seems to be the car that fits just about every nitch. I have had Horse Power strong cars...fun no doubt and there is nothing that can replace torque!!! BUT Maybe it's cause I am a fan of road racing and never really cared for drag racing...is why I prefer the all around cars and the "slick" cars...more then the power monsters...def looking forward to putting some miles on her tho! As Doc said..it's prob good for me that it has a few scratches...one it got the price way down...and two I am not that good with trailer queens so this way I don't have to worry about that first nick or scratch lol while driving!! :-) to me its not the end of the world...if I go fast enough...no one will see it!:tongue:

Great News!!!! You did the right thing. I remember when you first started looking - started low and then sold off everything and got the right car - the newest one! If you can do it - it's always best to get the newest and best one you can afford - you did that - really smart. I know you are going to enjoy it and sounds like you got a really good deal.

Black/Camel is a fairly rare combo and probably my favorite. I "settled" for a Black/Black.

Enjoy the car in happiness and good health!

Congrats! Great color but hard to keep clean. I use ICE and it gets the car unbelievably great looking and keeps it that way a lot longer than wax. Try it, you will like it. Use their detail spray after every wash and you won't need to wax for a year, unless you want to blind someone with the shine.

Enjoy it and always drive like you stole it; they like that...

Tytus

Congrats! Saw some of your posts here and you pulled the trigger pretty fast compared to a lot of lurkers here for sure....

Black/camel is a very classy combo - would love to have another black nsx but after owning 4 black cars, I told myself never again as a daily driver..hehe Hard to beat a black car when clean though!

Stock NSX's are "ok" but please drop the car - oem nsx's remind me of the 4x4 cars that roamed our streets in the midwest...haha

Now you know the "wheel nazi" as I've been called isn't going to let S4play get away with the lowering comment unoticed.

I have one thing to say - if you lower your car with harder springs like Eibachs - buy mine:biggrin:

Back