Time for an O/P Run!!!

as you may know I have my baby(the four wheel kind :biggrin: )for sale here on Prime, I'm in no real hurry to sell, but already have a few very interested locals who have come by to check her out...So I don't know how much longer she'll be around so lets get an O/P run in before she is gone!!!
How bout Sat. MARCH 5th or Sun. MARCH 6th? :redface: I vote for Sunday, less traffic and no more football :frown: :biggrin:
Reply if you can make it and lets settle on a date soon....
hope to see you all there!!!

[edit: I was off by a month or two :redface: ]

Attachments

• op1.jpg
    op1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 525
  • op2.jpg
    op2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 534
Last edited:
Mark....damnit you can count on me on any day. More importantly, I wish your car sits in your garage forever. Regardless, I can only wish......but I can join you as many as i can before you let it go. :(

May? March? hey they both start with M at least :biggrin: :redface:
obviously my mind has been absent, ever since I put my X on the market :confused: How bout MARCH 6th??? :tongue:

OK, Sunday MARCH 6th.
meet @ 7:00 am leave by 7:30am
Chevron/Denny's parking lot (5 fwy/Hwy 74 off ramp) SJC
maybe do lunch at Pala resort or something...
See ya'll there!!!

March 6th...you can count me in! It sounds like a great time...if you can keep the storm clouds away!!!

where do you go on the O/P run?

fkong777 said:
where do you go on the O/P run?

It starts at Ortega Hwy and 5 fwy in SJC (Chevron and Denny's parking lot)
and ends up at Palomar Mtn :biggrin: I'm sure someone can post you a map if you need one, or someone will hand them out at Denny's....starts @ 7 am and usually done by 11:30 with a couple stops in between...

:frown: looks like I'll be a passenger(with Gary or Troy) on this one, my baby(NSX) was sold last night(not officially, but hand shake) and will probably take her home on Wed. this week...

I think I'm going to be sick now........I'll see you on Sunday.

NemesisX said:
Mark,
Sad to hear you sold her...
Ill see you on sunday to beat the hell out of you!! :)
Kevin

Thanks for the laugh :biggrin: I needed it!!!

I also need an ass kicking too, but I'm already beating myself up!!! :mad:
so condolences would be better right now :tongue:

see you sunday.

SLIPPINnSLIDING said:
Count me 80% in with 1 guest. Either i'll bring out the IS or the NSX. March 5th is Hot Import Nights if anyone wants to go.

why would you bring an IS instead on an NSX :confused: especially since this is "mostly" an NSX event??? Just curious :biggrin:

see you there....in your NSX :tongue:

my nsx has BIG problems. Unfortunately, i don't really have a lot of extra money available, having a lot of money problems. I'm still waiting for the whole footwork, and front to be completed. I unfortunately got hit by a drunk driver AGAIN for the 4th time. The IS is pretty much lucky.. all it has is a messed up front left rim.. easily replacable. I really want to show up in the NSX though.. but there's no point in rushing them, you never know, the faster the work, the worse quality you get. Hopefully it's fixed soon!

Casper91 said:
Bummer.
Better to show in the IS than nothing.
Look at Mark (91X) he doesn't even have a car, and he'll be there. :biggrin:

no, but at least my wife has a couple that I can borrow if I'm lucky :tongue:

see you sunday, bass turd :biggrin:

Back