Third time's a charm

FINALLY! after 2 deals falling through.. i finally got it on my 3rd try. HUGE shout out to Rondtable for helping & encouraging me to continue this journey. Extremely excited for this car!! i was one of the first to get a ride and test drive here in CO so i know what the car is like. After a handful of cars and Acura doing the right incentive moves.. this car is coming into my stable. I can't wait for it to be next to my MCB. To all my other NSX brothers trying to get that incentive deal.. don't give up!! Winter is coming and there are still plenty of cars out there. My advice would be to get the 180-190k cars w/ 45-50k for the best bang for you buck deal.

hsg3mBV.jpg

gf4uiDO.jpg

d32l2nX.jpg

l60FZA5.jpg

Very cool, congratulations

It seems like very few of the blue cars have the original Y spoke wheels (my preferred wheel)

Have a great time with it

Congratulations, job well done, persistence pays off. The Blue looks stunning :smile: and of the Y wheels are my favorite :biggrin:. The deals are out there :eek:

JM2C...I could be wrong.

Indeed, huge congrats are in order. Enjoy in good health!!

Congrats! Beautiful car. I'm looking for a blue one as well. Any pointers or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Is that the blue one in Ramsey, nj? If so I tried 3 times to buy the car from them and they would not give a big discount. The car had a 204k sticker on it and I tried to get them to deal and they kept saying no. FYI I think the car has some miles on it and it has the wind noise issues. Ask them to fix it before delivery. I drove it and they told me the noise was normal. You should at least get 50k off that car minimum.

Guys in service are good as my nsx has wind noise issue and they are going to take care of it even though I did not purchase from them. Service manager is a nice guy.

Old saying holds up in this case:

"Procrastination is the thief of time" Well done!

Totally surprised you let go of the GT2 & GT3RS

Last edited:
Congrats! Car looks awesome in blue. Persistence paid off..

Is that the blue one in Ramsey, nj? If so I tried 3 times to buy the car from them and they would not give a big discount. The car had a 204k sticker on it and I tried to get them to deal and they kept saying no. FYI I think the car has some miles on it and it has the wind noise issues. Ask them to fix it before delivery. I drove it and they told me the noise was normal. You should at least get 50k off that car minimum.

Guys in service are good as my nsx has wind noise issue and they are going to take care of it even though I did not purchase from them. Service manager is a nice guy.

I would guess it is...The license plate bracket reads "Ramsey Acura".

Very cool, congratulations

It seems like very few of the blue cars have the original Y spoke wheels (my preferred wheel)

Have a great time with it

Thanks ! me too im so glad it came with the Y-spoke

Congratulations, job well done, persistence pays off. The Blue looks stunning :smile: and of the Y wheels are my favorite :biggrin:. The deals are out there :eek:

JM2C...I could be wrong.

yes yes! thank you appreciate it

Indeed, huge congrats are in order. Enjoy in good health!!

thanks!!

��������������✨������������������

Thanks buddy couldnt have done it without u

Congrats! Beautiful car. I'm looking for a blue one as well. Any pointers or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

honestly what the forum states is the best route to go.

Hey! thanks for the heads up. i do know about the miles and was the first thing i asked him about but i just emailed him about the wind noise since it'll be a week or so before pickup. i for sure got more then 50k :) do you know exactly what specifics i should be telling them?

Old saying holds up in this case:

"Procrastination is the thief of time" Well done!

Totally surprised you let go of the GT2 & GT3RS

ill be honest.. the GT3RS was a great car but for the track only.. i wanted something i could cruise around with. The GT2 was a mistake to sell but no worries =] it was an experience and not sad with ending with a NSX for now.

Congrats!!!

thanks much!

Congrats! Car looks awesome in blue. Persistence paid off..

I would guess it is...The license plate bracket reads "Ramsey Acura".

yes it does but it wasn't looking like that early on lol yep it is the ramsey one

Yesss! Congrats Dan, very happy for you. NB is breathtaking in the sun too.

So when are we doing exhaust? :wink:

- Alec

haha ill probably do downpipe first but not sure about the exhaust

Congrats Dan! When does it arrive?

hey ginash it should be getting picked up friday.. we'll see with the holidays though

Last edited:
Congrats! I've followed your quest for one through the different threads. Glad you stayed strong and persisted.

Car looks great, especially with the Y-spokes!

You've got quite the blue NSX combo!! Very envious.

Which interior does it have? Looks like black leather sport seats?

I congratulated you on Facebook already, but congrats again!

Congrats! I've followed your quest for one through the different threads. Glad you stayed strong and persisted.

Car looks great, especially with the Y-spokes!

You've got quite the blue NSX combo!! Very envious.

Which interior does it have? Looks like black leather sport seats?

Thank you! yes i'm extremely happy now that's all said and done.. just want the car here now! haha. I loveeee the Y-spokes so glad it came with it, it's extremely hard to find a blue with the Y and with CF goods. Yes the black leather sport seats!

I congratulated you on Facebook already, but congrats again!

thanks neuronbob! glad we're in the FB group :) good group of peeps

Back