Thinking of Driving to NSXPO 2012?

so am I going to be the only NE shippee?:frown:

We are, just wondering whether you plan on having a NSX or if you're going to drive the G-mobile!:wink:

Just kidding with you. If I have the NSX by September, we will still fly or train anyway to NSXPO. For drive to Reno then Napa, we may rent an exotic or something unusual. American Dreams in Denver rents Shelby GT-500s fairly cheap. If it was my choice and I was alone, whole different story. I would probably rent a Ducati or Harley sportbike from AdMo in Reno and then head to Napa. Maybe meet Hal, Ken and Doug for lunch in the bay. Then again, I rather remain happily married to my one and only. :smile:

so am I going to be the only NE shippee?:frown:

We're still debating it. I'm for driving one way and Don is for flying both ways. Perhaps a little bit of peer pressure on him and we could be driving as well! I need a road trip!

oh, he probably doesn't want to put the miles on his car. Maybe we'll just have to pop for another NSX. Don't think the NSX-look-alike for go over well for NSXPO. :)

We're still debating it. I'm for driving one way and Don is for flying both ways. Perhaps a little bit of peer pressure on him and we could be driving as well! I need a road trip!

oh, he probably doesn't want to put the miles on his car. Maybe we'll just have to pop for another NSX. Don't think the NSX-look-alike for go over well for NSXPO. :)

But think about the track experience you could have!!!:wink:

Back