Thinking of Driving to NSXPO 2012?

Get the flavored stamps...easier to swallow.

Tytus

Do they really make flavored stamps? I don't mail things much (or at all).

All stamps now are self-adhesive except for the special 2012 commemorative stamps acknowledging 50 years of legal prostitution in Nevada. However, they cost $100 each but you do get to lick them.

All stamps now are self-adhesive except for the special 2012 commemorative stamps acknowledging 50 years of legal prostitution in Nevada. However, they cost $100 each but you do get to lick them.

I hear they are tilapia flavored

Pooh, look who you are hanging around here with...would you expect anything less from me:redface: besides if it really offends, just report my post and it will go byby.:smile:

No worries - I think it would take more than that to really offend (not that you need to try or anything! :). I figured you just had presented me with an opportunity to bust on you.

Now would be the perfect time for Bob to post a certain picture of you from Kid's Day. If I did it myself it would be a cheap shot :wink:

Thats the spirit:cool: now lets see if we can arrange some sort of atractive car transport.

140.6 square feet

Is that the space available in the "BIG WHITE VAN". If I'm not driving I'm certainly interested in sharing the VAN experience as in past Expos. AND after all YOU do have the Greyhound Hat :cool:

I'd like to try to make this one too. Although Im getting married Oct 6, so Im not sure if this might be cutting it too close.

You're not getting all pssy whipped on us, are you??? :rolleyes:

I'm trying to go but it doesnt look likely as Im getting married 2 weeks later, and then missing plenty of work for the honeymoon. I hear Colorado is awesome. Who knows? Well see how it develops:wink:

speaking of " the Don "

I havent seen him post anything in like a year or so.

what happened to him?

speaking of " the Don "

I havent seen him post anything in like a year or so.

what happened to him?

Since he married, Pooh does all the speaking/.posting for him now, he is after all "The Don". :biggrin:

Tytus

Hey Tony I'll meet you at the toll plaza in EASTON.. like the last trip we did to the west.. take care see ya at the spring din din in March:smile::smile:

:cool:
Hey Tony I'll meet you at the toll plaza in EASTON.. like the last trip we did to the west.. take care see ya at the spring din din in March:smile::smile:

Clem
If you leave in March that won't be enough time to get to Colorado by the start of NSXPO 2012. After all the typical Clem route is first you drive to Florida then to New Mexico, up to Portland and into Vancouver back to Montana, East to Ohio and then to Colorado....
You should leave in mid February :rolleyes:
Enjoy the nice NE weather!
See you soon

I did a little searching and found an enclosed carrier that would provide one way transport for 4 cars for only 4100.00. This seemed much less than some of us expected.

Another Prime member working with a shipper was kind enough to get us a quote of $6250 one way for 7 cars in an enclosed carrier or 10 cars in an open with a pickup at Bridgewater Acura. If there is any interest, let me know and I will put you in touch with the contact.

let me know,but I assume its Dave.

We are leaving expo on Sunday late and driving to Reno. Anyone going that way we would welcome the drive along.

Back