TheDon's Off Off Broadway Theater Event

Alan, I'll send you the bill for your share of the dinner. You missed an enjoyable evening. Of course I had to stop off and say hi to Mike since he couldn't stop by. And of course, Mike had to give me the keys to a beautiful looking FX45. So being the nice guy I did the right thing and took it for a test drive. It was nice, but so far the vote (RSO) has been that Don doesn't need this and shouldn't trade his G35c for it.

It is all Bob's fault for rushing back to the office!

I know it is a dessert theater but if anybody is interested in dinner after the show, there is a nice hungarian restaurant within walking distance of the theater. This way Bob can have two pieces of chocolate cake!

thedon67 said:
I know it is a dessert theater but if anybody is interested in dinner after the show, there is a nice hungarian restaurant within walking distance of the theater. This way Bob can have two pieces of chocolate cake!

If Bob wants to really pile on some serious food before more chocolate cake, I am told that "Hi Rib and Company" (about 3 mi south west on Pennington Hopewell Rd) has excellent ribs...:smile:

We can also discuss our travel plans for NSXPO this Sunday. It is time.

Yes, Tony, HI Rib does have good ribs, but the Bistro I mentioned has even better desserts.

Congrats to The Don on another great performance. Even though we all went because we were getting cake, everyone enjoyed the show and no tomatoes were thrown. We made sure that The Don got a special ovation as the theater owner introduced the NSX club as being part of the audience before the show started. We may never get invited back, but we had a great time.

Although the run of the show has been a great experience, it was even more special yesterday with you fine folks and Bob in the audience. Thanks for coming! But next time only one dessert per person please.

Back