the power of dreams now reality

The more I look at the 02+ NSX the more I start to like the frog eyes :eek:.

It looks more up to date:

56F9FA10-5DBC-4A0E-AC7C-A16E5D0A2AD4-1332-000003C5ECA2839D.jpg

I've test driven a hand full of x's before getting this one. The na1's I drove always made feel like a kid more than na2.
All great driving gear nevertheless.

- - - Updated - - -

Silverstone!!! You da man!!!!

Welcome welcome, from another 05 silverstone owner. Looks very very nice.

Thanks.

I've been eyeing your car for reference.:smile:

You can eye, but I hope you're not thinking about what's under the hood or in her trunk... or what it would be like to drive another man's NSX....

I mean... I'll do a swap for a night maybe but you have to be into it.

LOL

LOL.. Dave I would swap you for a night... But I am thinking you may not want to give it back lol

Hey quick question anyone. How do add your car's or message description at the bottom of every post?

congrats on a joining the club.

LOL yeah don't call it the X, people on this forum get upset.

It's just. Signature. Write in a signature and it will pop up every time. I am proud to say at least 4 members have my name mentioned in their signatures.

When we make NBA bets, the loser has to display in their signature something like "my team sucks, and turbo2go is my daddy" for about 6 months to a year depending on how obnoxious they were before the playoffs.

For the record I've never lost.

Last edited:
You should leave it the way it is. Once you start you can't stop. I went from stock to not now from not back to stock, lol :smile:. Kinda getting itchy again "wink wink" (CTSC) :biggrin:. Anyways, it your car do what you want to do :wink:.

Last edited:
My plan is to keep the orginality of the 02+ intact with mods being very discreet.
Anything I do I would to able to reverse back stock as this is my weekend street/mountain/auto-x run car.

I do have a streetable track car brewing up soon. It's a Nissan s13 with a ls1 swap/custom cage/full Kouki body package/front wheel wells tubed etc.. Basicly the works!

So I guess no need to do a whole lot to the nsx. But we seem to find all kinds of excuses do we lol!

Really what I need is more seat time..

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda getting itchy again "wink wink" (CTSC) :biggrin:.

From a former 2008 c6 z06(most recent) to an nsx yeah it would be nice for some more power for straight line giggles. And the ctsc is a all rounded good setup.

I guess if I want to throw more cash at it, it would be between the stoptech bbk frt/rear or wait for the downforce r replica seats. But you know with the bug, it will problably be both...

Last edited:
Dave, go to google and under the search field type in nsxprime. The autofill feature spits out "nsxprime turbo 2go" as it's second result lol. You must have a lot of fans.

LOL yeah don't call it the X, people on this forum get upset.

It's just. Signature. Write in a signature and it will pop up every time. I am proud to say at least 4 members have my name mentioned in their signatures.

When we make NBA bets, the loser has to display in their signature something like "my team sucks, and turbo2go is my daddy" for about 6 months to a year depending on how obnoxious they were before the playoffs.

For the record I've never lost.

Stoneonsilver: Nice purchase man. Looks like it's in great shape.

Last edited:
Dave, go to google and under the search field type in nsxprime. The autofill feature spits out "nsxprime turbo 2go" as it's second result lol. You must have a lot of fans.

It's a fine line between fans and stalkers. LOL.... I think I have a few more of the latter. That result is weird and a little creepy.

Back