Spotted: 02+ Imola in Plymouth/Northville, MI

MJK

Legendary Member
Anyone here have an 02+ Imola in or around Plymouth? I saw you at 6:45pm today (Friday) going west on 5 mile from Northville Road. It looks gorgous and made me miss mine!

Hopefully I get to move mine up and meet the locals here sooner or later.:smile:

YEA MJK and Nick! :biggrin: A winter blast today as it was clear and dry.
Was real nice on M14 entrance ramp from Beck Road westbound. VTEC sounds real nice in 3rd and 4th.
I recall you moved up here from Memphis, or was it Nashville? (BOO, Predators)
Get your machine up here! It was white?

Hey, mystery solved!

Alum4org, I remember your help when I was first considering coming up here. For some reason I had it in my mind (avatar maybe?) that you had a yellow '98. That Imola sure is gorgeous - never seen one in person before!

Good memory - the NSX is still in Tennessee, about halfway between Memphis and Nashville. Its this white/black 94. I've been commuting from TN to work since late '04 (first Maryland, now here). Talk about withdrawl - I'm forced to make pitiful 'vroom' noises in the daily and even that is not working so well anymore!

I'll have to get serious about the housing search here sooner or later I guess. Enjoy the drive!

Anyone here have an 02+ Imola in or around Plymouth? I saw you at 6:45pm today (Friday) going west on 5 mile from Northville Road. It looks gorgous and made me miss mine!

Hopefully I get to move mine up and meet the locals here sooner or later.:smile:

Gotta be Neil. Only Imola beauty in the state:biggrin:

my condo is still for sale. we dropped the price by $75k :(

Sorry buddy ,but as we all know the real estate market in Michigan sucks! Is your condo in Livonia? Try doing what the people in my area and give a car away with purchase:tongue:

I knew you would be out Neal! The insurance goes back on the blue car end of Feb. so when streets are dry and not full of salt dust it will be making some appearances. Perry, how about you? Hibernation almost over? I can't wait for Spring to put my rims back on my car and we can all get together. Damn Winter stinks.......:frown:

I knew you would be out Neal! The insurance goes back on the blue car end of Feb. so when streets are dry and not full of salt dust it will be making some appearances. Perry, how about you? Hibernation almost over? I can't wait for Spring to put my rims back on my car and we can all get together. Damn Winter stinks.......:frown:

Hey Tim

Maybe end of March for me as I still have parts coming in. I can't wait till it gets nice enough to put my NSX rims on the S2000:eek: That car keeps me from missing big blue to much:biggrin: Of course the delay will put Neil even further ahead in miles on me.

We gotta start thinking about our first meet too!

Probably going to be end of march/early april til mine gets off the jackstands...can't wait. Looks like we'll have an even bigger group this year possibly? Winter is taking too damn long.

Bigger group???? did we get new people? I know we lost GTR ,but we also had a guy transfer in from Florida right? anyone else?

Bigger group???? did we get new people? I know we lost GTR ,but we also had a guy transfer in from Florida right? anyone else?

Transfer up from Tennessee.

AndyNSX w/ his new one. We could always use another yellow NSX around, ecspecially when the clouds are out. :wink: Hey, I bet Andy's X has windshield wipers. :biggrin:

Plus, we are going to try and get the red NSX that lives in our sub to come out. We know where he lives so we just have to get down there and introduce ourselves and Prime. Another black one we have seen around our house. We have to find him as well. I have been counting and if everyone shoes up we could possibly have 10-11 NSX's. Not bad for Michigan. :smile:

The mermaid girl.....i forgot her forum name, shes in michigan novi i think? and whos the the guy who has the love fab nsx from Tennessee or something like that. i heard he might be brining up his x.

Also if enough people are interested, i was curious if anyone would want to have a meet at Hunter House in Birmingham in the spring or summer. i could talk to my parents and see if they are interested in something like that. i know my dad would. it just depends on how many people are interested.

edit: i found the girl MiamiMermaid

The mermaid girl.....i forgot her forum name, shes in michigan novi i think? and whos the the guy who has the love fab nsx from Tennessee or something like that. i heard he might be brining up his x.

Also if enough people are interested, i was curious if anyone would want to have a meet at Hunter House in Birmingham in the spring or summer. i could talk to my parents and see if they are interested in something like that. i know my dad would. it just depends on how many people are interested.

Mermi. She is near the Grand Rapids area and if I am not mistaken is going back to Flordia soon btu am not sure. Cody "Mr. Lovefab" from TC will be coing down and hopefully we can get Devon out this summer as well. That may push it to 14 around here but it is hard to get all the schedules coordinated.

Transfer up from Tennessee.

AndyNSX w/ his new one. We could always use another yellow NSX around, ecspecially when the clouds are out. :wink: Hey, I bet Andy's X has windshield wipers. :biggrin:

Plus, we are going to try and get the red NSX that lives in our sub to come out. We know where he lives so we just have to get down there and introduce ourselves and Prime. Another black one we have seen around our house. We have to find him as well. I have been counting and if everyone shoes up we could possibly have 10-11 NSX's. Not bad for Michigan. :smile:

Wow I wonder what it would take to get everyone out at the same time. What year is Andy's? Wow we need a white NSX in the group now.

Boy a yellow NSX with wipers and not afraid to use them....dramatic hush..LOL Duffers gonna get us for this:biggrin:

A meeting at Hunter House would be a first I'm not Ekin95 and his dad would be willing to go:rolleyes:

Miamimermaid is in Michigan? I don't remember seeing any posts from her in our Michigan roll calls. Oh well the more the merrier. So Tim can you post the number of colors we'll have if we can get everyone together?

2 LBBP (Perry and us)
4 red (Jim, Ryan, Remote, Nicks neighbor in B'ham)
1 Orange (Neal)
1 White (new MJK)
2 Yellow (Al and Andy)
1 Black (Devin)
1 Midnight Pearl (Cody)
1 Silerstone (Nick)

13 total Not bad. :wink: Hunter House? Me? Never! :wink: :biggrin: J/K. You know we are ther all the time. :smile:

Maybe 1 more red and 1 more black if we can find them out here. :wink: But we just have to find them.

2 LBBP (Perry and us)
1 Orange (Neal)
1 White (new MJK)
2 Yellow (Al and Andy)
1 Black (Devin)
1 Midnight Pearl (Cody)
1 Silerstone (Nick)

13 total Not bad. :wink: Hunter House? Me? Never! :wink: :biggrin: J/K. You know we are ther all the time. :smile:

Maybe 1 more red and 1 more black if we can find them out here. :wink: But we just have to find them.

Holy god thats alot of x's. oooh man, im so excited for this year. if we could get all 13 that would be awesome!

2 LBBP (Perry and us)
1 Orange (Neal)
1 White (new MJK)
2 Yellow (Al and Andy)
1 Black (Devin)
1 Midnight Pearl (Cody)
1 Silerstone (Nick)

Thanks Tim! I've seen a green one driving Woodard and another black one on Woodward that's always parked on the east side of the street before you get to 14 mile.

Hey Tim are you and Dennis going to the Ferrari drive in the spring if they have one? That one in the fall was great!

Hey Tim are you and Dennis going to the Ferrari drive in the spring if they have one? That one in the fall was great!

We'll see how things pan out. Would like to but hopefully this year wil be dry. Last Spring was raining all day. But to hear the roar of that CGT all day was well worth the price of admission. :biggrin:

2 LBBP (Perry and us)
1 Orange (Neal)
1 White (new MJK)
2 Yellow (Al and Andy)
1 Black (Devin)
1 Midnight Pearl (Cody)
1 Silerstone (Nick)

I also have seen a stock older black one once in the livonia area and a green one with wheels downtown a couple of times. Oh, and a 02+ red one in dearborn about 3-4 times (maybe that is nicks neighbor?).
That black one on woodward I know is a prime member...don't know his name, but have seen pics of his car on here.

I also have seen a stock older black one once in the livonia area and a green one with wheels downtown a couple of times. Oh, and a 02+ red one in dearborn about 3-4 times (maybe that is nicks neighbor?).
That black one on woodward I know is a prime member...don't know his name, but have seen pics of his car on here.

Yeah I thought that's were ( downtown ) I saw it again. If the guy on Woodward is a primer he must never check this local forum! Yeah I see that red 02+ on Telegraph near me quite a bit ,but I'm never in my NSX when I see him.

We'll see how things pan out. Would like to but hopefully this year wil be dry. Last Spring was raining all day. But to hear the roar of that CGT all day was well worth the price of admission. :biggrin:

Yeah that car was/is awesome in person. I'm not a Porsche guy ,but I do like that car:biggrin:

Back