Special Order

Guess it's just a dream now.

Tried to sketch what I had hoped it may look like.

used best of HSC (Canopy) but kept signature trademarks of original.

Specs should be in ballpark lol.

Enjoy or degrade

thx spooler

Attachments

• web nc 10.jpg
    web nc 10.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 534
  • comparo nc 1.jpg
    comparo nc 1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:
Not bad. The tail is a little long for the Canopy. I think the canopy need to be extended in the rear. Due to the length of the mid-rear section, either you got a long engine in there or one heck of a trunk. Could you reverser the angle of the B-pillar

lol, 150 in. wheel base? With All over steer?:biggrin:

not bad... still has the 'bug eyed' side view of the headlights as the 02+'s... hope that dosen't carry over haha

I think this car meets the new EU pedestrian impact safety standards.

Upon impact, the pedestrian gets shoveled and launches over the car, clears the roof untouched.... and upon his decend, oh... his foot clips the rear spoiler. Looks like Spooler will need to shorten the wheelbase another 10 inches.

I think this car meets the new EU pedestrian impact safety standards.

Upon impact, the pedestrian gets shoveled over the car, clears the roof untouched.... and upon his decend, oh... his foot clips the rear spoiler. Looks like Spooler will need to shorten the wheelbase another 10 inches.

or just drive faster :tongue:

Oh my gosh..it's way to long lol.

Viewing it a day later and member evaluation
reveals mistakes .

Need to work on more streetable nose piece.

Here's shorter wheel base, reverse b pillar and Daytona wing.

Attachments

• wing 1.jpg
    wing 1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 262
  • reverse b 1.jpg
    reverse b 1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,415
Last edited:
I'm really liking this one. Good job. Spooler, I see you are close by. How about dropping a picture of this at the Honda design studio. I think they need some inspiration. Heck, send this to Japan and drop it on Fukui's desk and tell him to wake up.

attachment.php

I'm really liking this one. Good job. Spooler, I see you are close by. How about dropping a picture of this at the Honda design studio. I think they need some inspiration. Heck, send this to Japan and drop it on Fukui's desk and tell him to wake up.

I'm so glad you like it.... makes me know that there are others who have a similar vision. I don't want HSC..Ascc..drpc. I want NSX. It should look like an NSX cause the original body is timeless only needing some intelligent tweaking to bring it up to date.

Thx for feedback. it's fun when others get involved in drawings. Your proposed reverse B-pillar looks good . Give me idea for wheels.

Dave

Oh my gosh..it's way to long lol.

Viewing it a day later and member evaluation
reveals mistakes .

Need to work on more streetable nose piece.

Here's shorter wheel base, reverse b pillar and Daytona wing.

Can you also put the left ones wing on the right one?
And no, this car is not ass ugly. I think you are onto something. Heck, we can just make it ourselves if Honda doesn't :biggrin:
Instead of the Honda refresh program they have in Japan, we can have the Acura update program that includes a motor transplant, new body, etc.

what was so repulsive about my reply... that I used the word ass or that someone didnt like what you liked?
Thats the nature of speech... when its free... you will hear something you dont like.

This is a great evolutionary design and maintains many styling cues of the original. I like the sharp rake of the front end and the rising muscular curvature of the fender above the rear wheels.

what was so repulsive about my reply... that I used the word ass or that someone didnt like what you liked?
Thats the nature of speech... when its free... you will hear something you dont like.

free speech is not an excuse for rudeness and lack of respect :rolleyes:

and mine always said... if you cant stand the heat-get out of the kitchen.
Pity your ears cant take a little criticism... about an inanimate object.

free speech is not an excuse for rudeness and lack of respect :rolleyes:
Lack of respect for what?
we are talking about a car... not your loved one.
Its my opinion, I stand by it, I think its an ugly car.
To be more precise, fugly is the term that comes to my notion.

and mine always said... if you cant stand the heat-get out of the kitchen.
Pity your ears cant take a little criticism... about an inanimate object.

nobody is faulting you for criticizing the design; a few have criticized it before you but have done so with respect to the designer.

Lack of respect for what?
we are talking about a car... not your loved one.
Its my opinion, I stand by it, I think its an ugly car.
To be more precise, fugly is the term that comes to my notion.

lack of respect for the person that DESIGNED IT that is POSTING IN THIS THREAD.

Get some tact.

Guys, Sotiri is obviously a designer of the ascc:wink:

No, you have it wrong.
A person who designs something put it in the public spotlight.
Therefore its a known risk that not everyone will like it.
Its actually not respectful to LIE and tell the designer a false opinion simply b/c one doesnt want to offend.
The fact is that this design evokes a quick gutteral reaction from me. Much of the same seems to be coming from those who like the ASCC... (and notice how I get slammed for simply not agreeing with the board as the board slamms the ASCC design?) and yet there is no cry of foul for the designer/Honda???
Its pretty simple, if the NSX was actually mainstream desirable, they would have continued with its design.
I actually DO like the NSX. however the current design (the one I am referring to as fugly) is a mutation and a 'bastardization' of what is a classic car... the original NSX.
Now I actually do like the ASCC, (flame suit on!) but I view it as not an evolution of the NSX, but a leap in where the market is going, Honda's desire to attract MORE owners, and give ME what I want which is more functionality & options.
I do understand the 'feelings ' of those who would prefer to continue with the NSX dna. but things change, and sometimes you just cant do anything about it.
Lastly, there is nothing disrespectful in telling a designer 'exactly' what his design evokes.
Fugly is no different than 'sexy', 'awsome', etc.

Your last sentance is untrue.None of the other words you typed are contractions with the first word being Fu#@.There are nicer ways to describe your displeaser with the midengine cab forward design.

My use of the word 'fugly' is a reaction to the objection of 'ass ugly'; which was to describe the car as ugly as an ass; a jackass which is commonly referred to as an ass.
Nice is not a requirement.

Back