South Florida GTG

We haven't had a S. Fla gtg in a long time. A few times over the past years we would meet for dinner in either Weston or Sawgrass Mills and it was a nice night out. Since there are more than just a few of us down here maybe we can have a monthly or quarterly meet.

Anyone else interested?

Doc, I would love to get together with you and the other NSX'ers sometime!! I've hung out with Armando a couple of times...he's a great guy and I'm sure he'd be down for driving the car anytime!!

I usually meet with the S2ki guys every Tuesday night at Bahama Breeze in Pembroke Pines for a few drinks/appetizers...sometimes food. You're more than welcome to join us anytime!!

But if you want to put something together, I'm 100% down! I'd like to finally get to meet you (especially after helping me out with my friend)

Anyone else down???

Thanks
Brian

PS: Ana, you could ride with me ;) I notice you quote AFI in ur profile? Im not a huge AFI fan but i love punk...I play nothing but HomeGrown, Finch, Taking Back Sunday and The Atari's while I drive...well, i listen to more than that but i can't get them outta hte CD player cuz im too lazy to open the trunk!!

Speaking of which, I still have a "ONE WAY" Sign i stole off the ground on US27 a week ago!! i should take it out and hang it in my room like I planned on!!

Okay...I'm going to contact a few other's from down here that I've meet up with in the past. There are at least five other owners that I know locally.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Hi, people.
Anybody like Sushi or Japanese food ? Maybe we can meet at my sushi restaurant in Jensen Beach. I would love to meet you and your NSX but I am working 7 days a week. I have no chance to do so. I thought this is a good oppotunity to offer myself and my place.

If you get 6 or 8 cars together for the 1st weekend in Nov., I will try to be there. My X should be out of the shop by then. I have an excuse for saying this: I promised some relatives in the Miami area that I would be down this fall. I would love to meet some more NSX'ers.

Yes, I will be driving my X. Love to drive.

MarkB said:
If you get 6 or 8 cars together for the 1st weekend in Nov., I will try to be there. My X should be out of the shop by then. I have an excuse for saying this: I promised some relatives in the Miami area that I would be down this fall. I would love to meet some more NSX'ers.

Yes, I will be driving my X. Love to drive.

Well S.Florida people, what do you all say about havbing a gtg on either Nov 1st or 2nd to accomodate Mark. When I was planning my trup to San Francisco the NSX gtg changed their date so I could meet them. Mark, let us know which day would be better for you and I'll start to confirm with the others.

As for a destination, we can take a drive to Key Biscayne and have brunch at the Rusty Pelican.

Who's in?

Sunday Nov 2 there is a Chin Motorsports track event at Homstead Racetrack. you could either do it Saturday or do it Sunday then make the drive to Homestead and watch the guys race.
Either one Im in.

Armando

MarkB said:
Thanks. That woukld be great. Either day will work for me. I will just plan my departure to accomodate.

Since there's a track day already scheduled why don't we plan on something Saturday so there's no conflict. I'm also sure that some of the NSXer's will be arriving a day earlier for the DE at Homestead, so maybe we coordinate it with Wei-Shen.

I just sent a request to be put on the waiting list for the novice event.

BTW, is there a place in the general vicinity of the track, to get my car tech'ed before this event or should I have it done here in KC before I come down?.

Last edited:
Back