South Florida GTG

Hey,
Doc Lane, I'm in!!!!
Does this mean, I have to wash my car before Saturday!
By the way, could you send me your tel. # so I know how to get in touch with you!!! - LOL

looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

ernest

Dr. Gums said:
Hey,
Doc Lane, I'm in!!!!
Does this mean, I have to wash my car before Saturday!
By the way, could you send me your tel. # so I know how to get in touch with you!!! - LOL

looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

ernest

Yes you have to wash your car, and if you don't have my phone number memorized then you're going to lose 5-10 implant referrals a month! :D

I need to know how many of you guys will be showing up at Tropical Park around noon to meet up with the crew from up north. We dont want to leave anyone behind.

Armando

The parking lot is pretty big so there won't be much of a problem.

So here's the plan. Those in the Boca area we will be meeting at the Starbucks on Glades Road just east of the turnpike at 11:15. We will leave and head to I-95 and pick up Julian on the way at, and then head over to the Palmetto Expressway and down to Bird Rd where we will meet up with the Miami NSXer's. From there we will leave for Key Biscayne for lunch at 1:00.

Anyone who hasn't checked in with me is welcome to join us.

DocL, I will be at Glades by 11:15. Oh, is it ok if my bike friend joins?? He is my "cruisin" buddy...we cruise everywhere together and he has a big time passion for the NSX. By the way, he has a Kawi ZX-12R...one of the fastest street legal stock bikes made, besides the hayabusa 1300.

Great meeting all you at yesterday's drive.. It was a very cool group...

Doc, we need to do this at least every quarter and switch around the venues..

Is there a group list with email for everyone that went yesterday?

any pics out yet?

spyderman33 said:
Great meeting all you at yesterday's drive.. It was a very cool group...

Doc, we need to do this at least every quarter and switch around the venues..

Is there a group list with email for everyone that went yesterday?

any pics out yet?

Some pics here

S.Fl. NSX Meet

Nice pics armando!!

Oh by the way, when I was leaving the Rusty Pelican, a few kids were waiting at the docks and one saw my car and goes: "OH MY GOD!! It's a Ferrari!!!!" I kinda chuckled.

Then, as soon as I got on the main road (whatever that toll road is), I saw a red 360 spyder fighting its way through traffic to catch up to me. When he did, we cruised side by side for a while admiring each others cars and then I gave him a big thumbs up and him the same and we went our seperate ways.

I wish to thank all who made my Saturday very enjoyable. I has a great time and enjoyed meeting all of you.

Rob, a special thanks to you for getting the meet set up to coincide with my schedule. BTW I got out of there without letting you drive my X. Maybe next time. Sorry 'bout that.

Don't worry about it MArk. I think that after seeing all those supercharger's motivated me to get one myself. It's actually better that I didn't drive anyone else's car because that would have been like giving a drug addict the opportunity to try a new drug. :D

Back