Some Decent Pictures of Her!!!

Now that is one SESSY NSX! :eek: BTW, what camera and settings were you shooting with? I have a shinny new DSLR that I am still trying to figure out and your pics came out nearly flawless. Thanks in advance.

Cheers on a GREAT LOOKING NSX.

Revhard191

That is drop dead gorgeous!

2 Things I would do however...
- fix the triangle piece of carpet by the hood release(grey carpet to red to match better). Orrrr, peal the carpet off and make it carbon fiber!?
- rear spacers. Not too aggressive, maybe some 15mm. The wheels look like they sit in too much IMHO.

Other than that, that car is smoken!

Good work,
- Z

Very nice.

That is drop dead gorgeous!

2 Things I would do however...
- fix the triangle piece of carpet by the hood release(grey carpet to red to match better). Orrrr, peal the carpet off and make it carbon fiber!?
- rear spacers. Not too aggressive, maybe some 15mm. The wheels look like they sit in too much IMHO.

Other than that, that car is smoken!

Good work,
- Z

Thanks for all comps guys. I just want to make my friend (Jonathan) proud of what he started with and finish it off the way everyone can appreciate it.

NSXfoyoass,
I had 15mm spacers on there before, looked very agressive I agree. But the performance worsen (I can feel it) and I don't drive very hard. I will look into that triangle piece (maybe at a dealer I can order?)

I’d just like to share my experience meeting Dan and to thank him once again for taking the time out of his busy schedule to share and give me a glimpse of what it’s like to own such a perfect representation of an NSX-R. I met Dan at HIN Seattle back in September and his car was surprisingly the only NSX at the show. If you think the pictures in his post are hot, words can’t describe how nice this car is in person. I spoke with Dan for a few minutes and was amazed at the attention to detail he took such as the parts he utilizes on his car from Procar. After our brief talk he asked if I wanted to sit in his car. It almost made my heart stop because I’ve never touched an NSX before let alone sit in one. I’ve been lurking nsxprime for years and just sitting in Dan’s car made me feel that much closer to one day owning one myself. Before I even got into the car I showed Dan the goose bumps on my arms! He laughed and told me don’t worry and to just hop in! Little did I know that this would be the first NSX I would actually ride in! I go to school at the University of Washington and I will never forget the moment I saw this car begin to come over the crest of a hill on 45th street. *sigh* Just the look and sound as I saw it approaching made time literally stop.:eek: He offered to let me drive the car (which really made my heat stop) but I declined. I would have been a nervous wreck. Sitting in the car and watching people’s reactions as we drove on I-5 was highly entertaining. I remember an accord full of young kids stare with their mouths dropped to the floor. I also remember asking permission to touch everything in the car. It was impossible to take it all in at once. The experience went too quickly and before I knew it he was driving off leaving me standing in awe. I’ll never forget trying to hand Dan the largest compensation for at least his gas that a college student could sacrifice. He kindly refused and said, “Gas was meant to be burned.” Dan, you truly are an asset to the NSXPRIME community. I can’t seem to tell you enough that it was an honor meeting you and riding in your amazing car.

BTW Dan, I graduate this June and I can't wait! :biggrin:

hehe thanks for the tip Eric...:)
you can tell JDMnsxR the secret:biggrin:

damnit....and i sold my stock seats... looks like i'll have to hunt down some stocks.... NA1/2 wanna PM me your secret? :wink:

Your car is amazing. I love the attention to detail. Where are you located cause I sure would like to see her in person.

again....great job :smile:

- fix the triangle piece of carpet by the hood release(grey carpet to red to match better). ,
- Z

I can't believe you noticed that. I had to go back to take a look again.

Gorgeous car! Looks just like the real thing. What kind of recaro's are those?

thanks for the headsup.... also a source for taht CF underplate would be great~!!! :biggrin:

That is simply beautiful!!!
Love your car mate
Like NSXHK please do tell bout the PP on OEM rail :)

15180X1.jpg

OMy Oh Me! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Absolutely Amazing! WOW! :wink:

Is it sitting on a real R suspension? I love the stance.

Looking good my friend!!! Perhaps another group photo shoot this August with my car.

decent pictures??lots professional to me! awesome job! looks great, awesome backgrounds also!

Back