Some Decent Pictures of Her!!!

Very nice attention to details inside and out!

Recaro install to OEM runners very good. Where did you get the CF dashboard trim that replaces the knee pad, is there other CF in the cabin?

Regards, Paul

That is simply beautiful!!!
Love your car mate
Like NSXHK please do tell bout the PP on OEM rail :)

i think you might need to create a complete step by step write up... haha... :tongue:

OK Dan, First off, NICE PICs, did you take them yourself or hire someone else??

Now, the real question, the park is usually full of bums, pigeons, or old asian citizens?? Did you bride them out of your photo shots?

You must be driven on the side walk all the way from the post office huh? :eek:
Really a nice picture, I never thought of that location as a photo spot.

OK Dan, First off, NICE PICs, did you take them yourself or hire someone else??

Now, the real question, the park is usually full of bums, pigeons, or old asian citizens?? Did you bride them out of your photo shots?

You must be driven on the side walk all the way from the post office huh? :eek:
Really a nice picture, I never thought of that location as a photo spot.

LOL.... NO, we were there @ 730 AM and was too cold for any bums to be around... I shot all the pigeons that was around the vicinity with a bellet gun j/k...:) yup I drove on the side walk from the PO:biggrin:
My friend Armin is the photographer and yes, I paid for the shoot.

Last edited:
wow...just wow. That car literally made my draw drop in front of my computer screen. Can't imagine what it must be like to see this beaut driving down the street.

I hate you Dan haha. I had no clue about these new parts until Armin showed me the pics. The seats look amazing! I miss the old nsx, but this one is MUCH better IMO. And I have no doubt in my mind that Jon is loving every mod you put on the car. I want a ride in this one :tongue:

Mike

w00t for Dan! I'm glad you liked the pics :) Here's another that Dan didn't post up, which happens to be my favorite of the bunch:

127934832-O.jpg

BTW, what camera and settings were you shooting with? I have a shinny new DSLR that I am still trying to figure out and your pics came out nearly flawless. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the compliments :D I shoot with a Nikon D200 and the settings really varied from picture to picture. I usually shoot in Aperture Priority mode for still shots and used Shutter Priority for the rolling shots.

And thanks to all for all of the compliments!

Wow, that's a nice picture Armin... I think that's one of the best ones.

w00t for Dan! I'm glad you liked the pics :) Here's another that Dan didn't post up, which happens to be my favorite of the bunch:

127934832-O.jpg

Thanks for the compliments :D I shoot with a Nikon D200 and the settings really varied from picture to picture. I usually shoot in Aperture Priority mode for still shots and used Shutter Priority for the rolling shots.

And thanks to all for all of the compliments!

Back