• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SCW Performance NSX Aluminum Coolant Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in this one if you can make it :biggrin:

coolant-tank-dali-original-round-black.jpg

I used to have a round polish one and i loved it. Can't find it anywhere. Tried Dali but after 2 months of waiting couldn't take it anymore and end up filing a claim with Paypal and got my money back :frown:.

Are you gonna or planning on making the round coolant tank NSX1145???

Isn't the round shape less likely to break due to equalized stress across the welds?

As long as the welds are good, and clean, they should not leak under pressure. Improper welds, or material that is too think will likely leak. Our tanks will be at a minimum 1/8" material which costs more but is much stronger than standard 1/16" that some companies use. Our weld fittings are billet aluminum, sight gauge fittings are high pressure.. We will build an excellent product, and a sight gauge will be standard.

Interested parties:

Would you make one and what is the cost as I need one. Let me know. Cheers and thanks. Todd aka jrnsx

NSX1145, I'd try this on the Vendors/Products pages.

Please build one, try it out for feelers, I'm sure you'll get responses. You'll get me as long as youve engineered it right, it relates to the character of the NSX, and tested it.

I might be interested in a combo tank since I need a catch can. What is the anticipated price?

I'd be in for one as well.

I would be interested in one.

Like Dale, I like your work and I'm interested in your design and execution for a combo unit for FI NSX's.

NSX1145, I would be interested in a coolant tank in black textured powdercoat too. Please let us know if you are going to produce a them.

I'm in for a circular coolant tank.

I'm interested, pending price...

Count me in for a polished one with NSX logo in it. Let's get this done guys. We need more vendors to step up and develop great products such as these. Cheers

In pending on price. Also, would be awesome for. Catch can built in.

I'm interested in one.

i'm interested if it coms in wrinkle red and design looks similar to the GTR tank.. Looks like a very complicated but nice design

Interested, possibly in black. Brian

I would be in for one in black.

I have the Dali red one but it has no sight tube which I think is very important. It's well built but I like seeing my coolant level even when my engine is hot so I'm intrested also.

I agree... a sight tube is a must! I probably prefer black over polished.

Interested as well.

Can't wait to see a prototype!

I'm interested

I'm Intrested...Bill

I am intersted too.

Sorry guys we have a model almost finished, I haven't had time to get the first one made...its time for HIN & WekFest shows here in TX in the next 2 weeks, and we've spent very late nights doing swaps, suspension upgrades among other things trying to help our customers get their cars finished for the big shows! I know tomorrow and the day after I'm getting in 2 more S2000's for full make overs that could take days...Everyone needs something last-minute as usual...

I'll get something together as soon as possible, promise!

Last edited:
BUMP for a thread i hope doesnt croak.

Would you be able to give us a timeframe at least? Whether its 1 month or 3, having a date says a lot of the vendor, specially if they perform. No date = hill of beans. We all know it takes time to R&D ^_^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back